Voter Machine tampering:Ohio

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I told you once I don't care what you think. It's obvious that you like to play lord over us all, telling us what is and isn't appropriate. I am justified in calling lurker out on his hypocrisy regarding voter fraud when he wants to shout about ACORN but refuse to acknowledge the GOP and their stunts. When he refuses to acknowledge it I had to ask why and a view of his past posts show a pattern of racist thought so I know to just ignore him because his true colors have shown through. Now please go back to trying to control others because you are a non-entity to me.

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/control-freak-symptoms.html

Last edited:

Hephaestus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, and Mouse was doing the ACORN shouting. Big font and all. And Republicans are the largest when it comes to fraud? Anyone hear of another famous Presidential cheater named Kennedy?

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

lurker37160

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What was it called when people likened George Bush to a monkey?
You are SO angry.

Racist says what?:rolleyes:
http://www.lpsg.com/1793522-post184.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by texas41-38 [URL]http://www.lpsg.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Additionally, Mrs. Obama doesn't strike me as the type of woman that is going to hook up with a little dicked man or one that can't get down and eat some mean gash.

lurker37160
She looks EXACTLY like an organ grinder's monkey.

Take off the hood and try to sound out the big words in the article. :duh:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What was it called when people likened George Bush to a monkey?
You are SO angry.
Are you claiming ignorance? I prefer to think it's stupidity.:rolleyes:

Just so you know and can not claim to be unaware in the future, African Americans were called monkeys by racists throughout the South. I'm sure you're aware of this and I'm sure you're also aware of the whole "blacks love watermelon" thing because in one of your posts you said that you had no problem with a racist picture of the President in a watermelon patch.

Calling Bush a chimp is a swipe at his "limited" intelligence. Calling an African American a monkey or an ape is racist.
A Quick Remedial Course In Racist Iconography | Comments from Left Field
The Coon Caricature: Blacks as Monkeys

And YEAH! I'm SO ANGRY.....Angry that people like you keep spreading that ancient shit around and angry at those who claim to be "independent" or fair minded and who look the other way at such racist behavior

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
As I told you once I don't care what you think. It's obvious that you like to play lord over us all, telling us what is and isn't appropriate. I am justified in calling lurker out on his hypocrisy regarding voter fraud when he wants to shout about ACORN but refuse to acknowledge the GOP and their stunts. When he refuses to acknowledge it I had to ask why and a view of his past posts show a pattern of racist thought so I know to just ignore him because his true colors have shown through. Now please go back to trying to control others because you are a non-entity to me.

Control Freak Symptoms

You have a terrible habit of being overly concerned with why people are posting in these forums, but I'm the control freak?

Case in point you decided to take it upon yourself to search lurker37160's post history to find that off topic tidbit so you could slur him in this thread, calling him a racist. Aside from the slander, it's incredibly creepy.

You should start these types of replies with "Show me your papers" because you come across as a steriotypical WWII-era German train conductor.

Last edited:

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You have a terrible habit of being overly concerned with why people are posting in these forums, but I'm the control freak?

Case in point you decided to take it upon yourself to search lurker37160's post history to find that off topic tidbit so you could slur him in this thread, calling him a racist. Aside from the slander, it's incredibly creepy.

You should start these types of replies with "Show me your papers" because you come across as a steriotypical WWII-era German train conductor.
I had been aware of his posts for quite some time. I ignored him until he came to this forum and started spewing his nonsense.
Funny how you, the "independent" always jump in on the side of the cons and ignore them and judge the other side. And so you know it's not slander when it's his own words that are used against him.

I suggest you just put me on ignore because I intend to do so with you. At least when HM posts it's good for a laugh. You are just a pain.

Some advice: If you don't like a thread then don't become a part of it instead of crying that you don't believe the thread should exist.

Now please go back to your compatriots and console each other over the big bad libs who are so mean to you all:rolleyes: