Voting "Present"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by piledrivenasshole, Nov 4, 2008.

1. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    Reckon Obama voted "present"?:biggrin1:

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope........and you asking the question exposes you lack of knowledge about how Illinois Politics work.

3. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

4. flame boy

flame boy Account Disabled

I've visited Buckhingham Palace but that doesn't make me the queen :tongue:

5. Industrialsize

Albums:
    I'm sure Ayers, Obama and Farrakhan and Wright ae sitting down right now plotting the overthrow of the government...........wait...they don't have to.......the American people are in the process of voting in a "Regime Change".

6. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

ferakkkan called him the messiah. he went to jerimiah kkk wrights church for 20 years. hes known ayers longer.

I hope to god youre right.

a lil quote:

I hope I am wrong. I hope that Barack Obama is not just a prettified Chicago political hack with a smooth speech and calming manner who has never put principle over political opportunity. He had many opportunities as a state legislator in Illinois to speak out against the rampant political corruption in Chicago, but kept silent. He had twenty years to hear the rantings of Jeremiah Wright and could have challenged his anti-Semitic, anti-American rants, but did nothing until the real Reverend Wright was exposed thanks to video recordings of his many sermons. And even then Barack dissembled. He never heard a single discouraging word from Wright’s pulpit.
    Barack had no qualms about accepting the money and help of Tony Rezko, a convicted felon, even when Barack knew that Rezko was facing a Federal corruption investigation. In fact, we now have clear evidence that Barack lied about the purchase of his mansion in Chicago. He got the equivalent of a bribe from Tony Rezko and this case will dog him for the duration of his Presidency should he be elected.
    Barack had no problem seeking the help and support of Louis Farrakhan. I give Obama credit for being a smart politician who knew he had to pander to the likes of Farrakhan in order to win his first race in Chicago and take out one of Barack’s political mentors, Alice Palmer. But that is old-style, hardball politics, not a new vision that we want for the rest of America.
    Barack also made a conscious decision to befriend, cultivate, and fund some of the most radical groups in America. He has covered up and lied about his longstanding friendship and business association with unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers. He has hidden his support for former PLO spokesman Rashid Khalidi and sat in gatherings with folks who talked wistfully about destroying Israel. We can point to no instance where Barack Obama stood up and challenged the hate and anti-Semitic rantings of these folks. Barack found a way to use them to get what he wanted. The end always justified the means it would seem in Barack’s utopian world.
    Some want to give Obama a pass for these past associations. They insist these events tell us nothing about his judgment. Nope. His disciples recite chapter and verse that he wants to rid our country of “politics” as usual. Except he participated without a word of condemnation as his campaign unleashed vile, misogynist attacks on Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin. He said nothing to challenge the bullshit charge that Bill Clinton was a racist. He stayed silent while John McCain was equated with elements of the KKK.

7. Industrialsize

Albums:
    From whom did you cut and paste your meaningless and undocumented "lil quote".......It's not you because the quote contains CAPITALIZATION and punctuation.

8. flame boy

Oh the irony.

9. Kevin7X6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    At the risk of getting booted.....It seems a little unbecoming of a moderator to take part in a "catfight" on this site...don't you think?

10. flame boy

Mods are regular users like you and I however they have a higher status. It's Industrialsize's choice as a member (and not as a moderator) to join any discussion.

11. dreamer20

Gold Member

Biggin' stir the pot if you like but the stew's already done. John McCain and the GOP's a disastrous, slanderous campaign is over and they shall reap the hatred they have sown.

a lil quote

"Except John McCain participated without a word of condemnation as his campaign unleashed vile, attacks on Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. He said nothing to challenge the bullshit. He and Sarah Palin stayed silent while elements of the KKK shouted terrorist, kill him and off with his <Obama's> head at GOP rallies."

12. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I absolutely agree!
    Moderating duties including deleting spam and other maintenance activities, as long as an opinion does not impair one's ability to "point and click", I don't see the issue.

13. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

Wow...I thought this thread might be about the little voting present that I got when I voted...the "I voted" sticker. I was curious if other polling stations were giving out bigger and better presents...

14. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

15. Biggin'

Biggin' New Member

16. Industrialsize

Albums:
    You just showed your true colors by quoting Larry Johnson at noquarter..........The same man who perpetuated the "Michelle Obama Whitey Tape"........that never materialized............because it didn't exist.

17. trumasseur

trumasseur New Member

Albums:
    Zogby Double Whammy: Final Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby National and Battleground States Polls

Note to news outlets: This Zogby poll is free from copyright restrictions. You are free to broadcast or publish this release in whatever format you choose. There is no need to seek further permission from Zogby International.
    [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Reporters: Want an interview with Zogby?
    Fritz Wenzel
    Director of Communications
    315-624-0200 ext. 229
    fritz@zogby.com
    [/FONT]
    Breaking News Story #1 - Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby Poll: Final: Obama in Double-Digit Lead, 54% to 43%

UTICA, New York - Democrat Barack Obama has increased his lead to 11.4 points over Republican John McCain in the latest Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby daily tracking poll -- up from a 7.1 point advantage in yesterday's report. The final tally now stands at 54.1% for Obama compared to 42.7% for McCain.
    Pollster John Zogby: "Obviously anything can happen on Election Day, but Americans want change and it seems very clear that the historic candidacy of Sen. Obama defines that change."
    Please click the link below to view the full news release:
    Zogby International
    Breaking News Story #2 - Reuters/Zogby Battleground 8-State Surveys: Obama Holds On in GOP Territory

Perennial toss-up states playing their traditional roles

Final Numbers!

ELECTORAL COLLEGE: OBAMA 311, McCAIN 174, TOSS-UP 53
    UTICA, New York - Reuters/Zogby telephone surveys of eight battleground states show Democrat Barack Obama enters Election Day in a very favorable position to be elected President, having made inroads on formerly Republican turf, while GOP candidate John McCain plays defense. Here is the final wrap-up of battleground states in the race for the White House 2008.
    The surveys were conducted from Oct. 31 to Nov. 3, 2008. Sample sizes in each state ranged from 600-605, with a margin of error of +/-4.1%.
    Please click the link below to view the full news release:
    Zogby International

18. piledrivenasshole

Albums:
    I guess my sarcasm went right of Industrialsize's head? :confused:

19. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

so far, McCain is ahead

the night is still very young, though

Draft saved Draft deleted