Voyeur Husbands/Boyfriends

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by walnut, Oct 3, 2006.

1. walnut

walnut New Member

Wondering if any guys have been propositioned to be with another man's wife or girlfriend while he watched. Curious how the experience was and also curious what women think about the idea.

2. transformer_99

Gold Member

I constantly get asked to dance with another's wife at clubs. I can't figure it out, those asking me to dance with their wife have never seen me dancing ?

This also was a one time occurrence, a total stranger/one guy offered to pay for a couple of friction dances one time at a strip joint. He pulled out the cash and gave it to this one girl, then said to me that he thought the girl and I looked good together. I was kinda shocked, he didn't even request to watch ?

So go figure motives ?

3. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, often on this very site. I thanked them for their interest, and declined.

4. Hungnsfla

Hungnsfla New Member

I have been with several guys wives, some even got some good pics and video.
    Hungnsfla

5. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I knew a couple that we started a relasionship with the husband just watching me and his wife having sex. Then it progressed to she would have me pull out of her and make him suck her pussy juice off my cock. Then we would continue to fuck. After I came in her she would make him suck my cock clean and then she would sit on his face. Then he would penetrate her and cum instantly. When he got to where he would last a while inside her, he then would ask me to penetrate him while he fucked his wife's pussy that was coated with my cum. We did this once a week for a few months until she got pregnant. Don't know if they moved on to another cock or if they didn't do this anymore after they had the baby. But I never heard from them afterwards. Was fun while it lasted.

6. BarebackJack

BarebackJack New Member

Albums:
    Any idea who the father is?

I've been propositioned twice, on gay.com of all places, by guys wanting me to fuck their wives/girlfriends. One guy even wanted me to seed his wife. I asked him if they were having a fertility problem... he said no, he just thought it would be hot to have a good looking guy with a big dick cum in his woman, and the risk of her getting pregnant by another man's seed was a turn on to him. It was all too twisted for me, and besides ~ I'm just not into chicks. But I was part horrified (that he would ask a perfect stranger to inseminate his wife) and part flattered. I flatly declined, although he persisted for a good ten minutes before accepting that I couldn't be persuaded. The whole thing was really kind of head-trippy.

7. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Well bareback. I never saw them after that. But do know that if they had a son and he grew up with a 4.5" dick, he belonged to the husband. If he had 8" when he grew up..........

Draft saved Draft deleted