Voyeur in Chicago

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, just wanted to introduce myself.

Late thirties, gay dude, "bearish", happily in a relationship with lots of traditional sex....

But I have a very big kinky streak, and I'm very much a voyeur.

I love to watch - solo guys, groups of guys, or guys with women. I really, deeply get into appreciating a guy and whatever he wants to show me and be proud of with me - his body, his long/thick cock, his ability to shoot cum like a SuperSoaker squirt gun, etc. I like watching in public (fuck yeah!) or in private.

I enjoying touching, licking and/or sucking a cock, but for the most part, I really enjoy "just" watching. Limited or no contact feels very forbidden and very hot to me. My only request of the guys I watch is that I get their load - on my face, in my hair or even in my mouth.

I have a particular interest in str8 sex and watching str8 men jack off. I've been lucky enough to meet some str8 married men who really enjoyed showing off for me. I'm fascinated by the cuckold scene, especially the big, hung breeder bulls. Have often said my "thing" with watching is similar to a cuckold scene (minus the woman)....I like when a bull teases me about my body and cock while he indulges in the glory of his own.

Would love to meet Chicago exhibitionists, or any new friends who like to show off.