Voyeur mmf

OKexhibitionist

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ran across this today and it's now my favorite vid. I actually shot my load without hands. So hot knowing they don't know they are being filmed. They are so into the moment, anyone could have walked up on them. Love the way the guys begin slowly, then with encouragement from her go further. Anyone have anything close to the level of hotness in this?

From aroun 22:00 to around 1:01:00

BobvsSmith

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ran across this today and it's now my favorite vid. I actually shot my load without hands. So hot knowing they don't know they are being filmed. They are so into the moment, anyone could have walked up on them. Love the way the guys begin slowly, then with encouragement from her go further. Anyone have anything close to the level of hotness in this?

Nice.

OKexhibitionist

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

I had to respond again....this just made me shoot a load in my jeans, without hands! Just love the way the 2 guys start fooling around, lightly kissing, then end up fucking. They really seem to be newbies and like that the girl is there too. Makes it less "gay", lol. A much watch in my books

Reactions: JoeMexer