Voyeur or Exhibitionist ?

Which would you prefer to be?

• Voyeur (see other people naked or having sex)

Votes: 118 51.3%
  • Exhibitionist (let other people see you naked or having sex)

Votes: 112 48.7%

• Total voters

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In general, would you rather strip naked and show someone your body or see someone else naked?

Would you rather have sex while a third person watches or watch two other people having sex?

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jovial said:
In general, would you rather strip naked and show someone your body or see someone else naked?

Would you rather have sex while a third person watches or watch two other people having sex?

First question - either/or/both.

Second question - Have sex while a third person watches.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Jovial said:

Why is a simple "yes" never an option? For me, this is not a binary choice.

Jovial said:

Or "no", in this case. I'm a participant in life, not an observer, or fodder for people afraid to be involved.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lex said:
I'm with art. Why do I have to choose?
Sorry, I figured you could choose one and elaborate by posting.

I agree that a lot of people would want to say both, but I want to know what your first thought is. Like if you were attracted to someone that you saw in public and had a short fantasy, would it more likely be seeing them naked, or showing them your body (consensually) to see their reaction? If you had to choose just one. And I realize it could depend on the other person.

I would say I lean toward being an exhibitionist.

raj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No Fair...You didn't have a choice for BOTH!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I am definitely both. Sometimes, I just want to be one or the other. Othertimes, I want to be nude looking at someone else nude. I'd really like to be the later with a certain ex-bud. Go camping and ummm find out if all of his oral skills are just talking. :eek:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jovial said:

1. Both--depends what mood I am in.

2. I prefer participating. It's more enjoyable! :biggrin1:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
hootie said:
I am definitely both. Sometimes, I just want to be one or the other. Othertimes, I want to be nude looking at someone else nude. I'd really like to be the later with a certain ex-bud. Go camping and ummm find out if all of his oral skills are just talking. :eek:

I just want to fool around me and somebody else. I don't want anyone else watching.

D_ega07jvn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I cannot just pic one, because I'd have to pic both in every instance. I love to watch and be watched. I've become a c2c addict...:biggrin1:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I am more an exhibitionist: i like showing off my penis in locker rooms or public showers and getting stares. Another way i like to show off is via pics here in the lpsg, where i can get comments.

I also like comparing, but the best thing when i do it is always showing what i have.

VixPix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ooooh, mean question. Bad poll, bad!

Being the voyeur.... watching someone strip, wank, fuck... lovely! Turns ya on and gets ya going. Another volume in the library of "things I can wank to" that are stored in my head.

Being the exhibit.... knowing that someone else is getting off on seeing your body, seeing you have one off the wrist or getting jiggy with it... makes me even more horny and turns me into a soggy mess.

Now, being swingers, my hubby & me have been known to indulge in both, in fact either of the above options tends to lead us into joining in or calling over the 'watcher'.

Greedy? Moi?

Damn right!!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think I can answer both the poll and your questions very simply: I have a very high libido, and I am quite uninhibited. I like to watch, I like to be watched.

Topcop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
During summer break from school I worked in club walking the bar in gstring for good tips. I'd squat, they'd insert tip. It was pretty boring. Against FL law to be arroused. Every customer began with, "So, do you like showing it off?"

JaJaJa

Sexy Member
Media
I like to watch and do both. If your well hung in general you like people to see your cock. I like watching others having sex. But i like having people watch me too.