Voyeur Sites

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been watching these for a few years now, on and off. Basically there a few websites out there that feature multiple apartments, usually located in Eastern Europe but not always, that are hooked up with cameras where you can watch the lives of participants. Non-subscribers get limited cams but if you pay you can view all cams, including the last 24 hours and sometimes access archives that contain hours of footage.

Said participants are usually the average people next door type but you can get lookers both male and female. You see a lot of sex, orgies and masturbation on them, though the latter is usually female since most viewers of these types of sites are heterosexual guys. A good few couples cam on sites like Chaturbate etc. too. They also have friends over who also get naked. It's all billed as being real life but a lot is staged for the viewers which is understandable tbh.

The most popular of these sites are:

VoyeurHouseTV:
Stifler in reallife cams 31 at Voyeur House TV

Reallifecam:
RealLifeCam - Voyeur Videos, Hidden Cam, Real Life Cam

Camarads:
Camarads - Watch LIVE 24/7 private life cams - Voyeur videos - Hidden camera

Personally I watch them to see hot guys have sex and jerk off. I've seen some hot action over the years ;)

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you saved any of the content?

Yeah, I have a lot of stuff for from there. Voyeur House TV actually has a huge archive of videos which is plus compared to to other sites. It's probably the best value of money out of them all.

Reallifecam is too expensive forvwhat it offers though I do like the 7 day playback feature.

Sadly Camarads though has gotten worse and worse since time has gone on. The participants cover, disconnect cams and cams are offline a lot according to another forum I sometimes browse. Like a current apartment there features two girls and one of them has a hot boyfriend who stays over. The fuck and stuff outside of the apartment so you don't see anything... but the other day they actually got down and dirty in the living room BUT covered the cams pretty quickly.

Reactions: owapowa
D

deleted342096

I've been watching these for a few years now, on and off. Basically there a few websites out there that feature multiple apartments, usually located in Eastern Europe but not always, that are hooked up with cameras where you can watch the lives of participants. Non-subscribers get limited cams but if you pay you can view all cams, including the last 24 hours and sometimes access archives that contain hours of footage.

Said participants are usually the average people next door type but you can get lookers both male and female. You see a lot of sex, orgies and masturbation on them, though the latter is usually female since most viewers of these types of sites are heterosexual guys. A good few couples cam on sites like Chaturbate etc. too. They also have friends over who also get naked. It's all billed as being real life but a lot is staged for the viewers which is understandable tbh.

The most popular of these sites are:

VoyeurHouseTV:
Stifler in reallife cams 31 at Voyeur House TV

Reallifecam:
RealLifeCam - Voyeur Videos, Hidden Cam, Real Life Cam

Camarads:
Camarads - Watch LIVE 24/7 private life cams - Voyeur videos - Hidden camera

Personally I watch them to see hot guys have sex and jerk off. I've seen some hot action over the years ;)
I watch voyeur house. I wish I understood the language. The younger guys fuck girls but they are always all over each other. I think they are bi.

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I watch voyeur house. I wish I understood the language. The younger guys fuck girls but they are always all over each other. I think they are bi.

It really depends on the apartment whether you'll get straight guys, gay guys or guys that'll fuck anything. Like the two trans apartments have the most flexible individuals but one like say, Ken and Barbies only has heterosexual sex.

Reactions: deleted342096
D

deleted342096

It really depends on the apartment whether you'll get straight guys, gay guys or guys that'll fuck anything. Like the two trans apartments have the most flexible individuals but one like say, Ken and Barbies only has heterosexual sex.
Omgggg but funny I was talking about ken and Barbie. The two guys are always touching.

Attachments

D

deleted342096

I think they are drunk lol they won’t stop touching

Attachments

Reactions: Basch

Basch

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Omgggg but funny I was talking about ken and Barbie. The two guys are always touching.

I think they are drunk lol they won’t stop touching

That's just drunk guy stuff lol It was the same in one of the newer apartments, Stills I think. They guys were always humping each other and pretending to have sex but never did anything together. It's not like those apartments that have a gay couple you always see together than one day out of nowhere, one of them is in another apartment fucking a girl lol

IsakEven

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
collegeboyslive/thegayrealworld was a great concept but a shitty website. looks like the owner is just streaming from the house now.. There was some cute guys living there but the interface was very 2000 and the updates about the house were kind of bitchy. I think covid killed the whole thing which is a shame as it had awesome potential to modernise

D

deleted342096

That's just drunk guy stuff lol It was the same in one of the newer apartments, Stills I think. They guys were always humping each other and pretending to have sex but never did anything together. It's not like those apartments that have a gay couple you always see together than one day out of nowhere, one of them is in another apartment fucking a girl lol
They both ended up with girls last night ha. One fucked one and the other just made out.

Reactions: Basch