voyeurism

DJM277: has anyone here ever watched a couple having sex or someone masturbate without then knowing? If so describe.

When I was in college my roommate use to sneak girls back to our dorm all the time.A few times he would bring them back when I was there and what he presumed to be asleep. I woke up to the sound of muffled moan and slowly turned over to see her face buried in the pillow while he was taken her from behind.They switch severeal positions before i blew my load. The moon provided just enough light to see what was going on.

As for masturbating there were more than a few times i heard extra rusting.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is this public bathroom in a camprground upstate that my family used to vacation at. When I was younger I used look through the hole that someone had drilled between the girls and boys bathroom, where the showers were.

One time there was a couple fucking in the female showers. I couldnt see them but i heard them, nd then saw them when they stepped out of the shower.

vkngsxgd8

Sexy Member
Media
have to admit to having watched a couple having sex on more than one occasion, and masturbating to it, usually with them wanting to be watched, also a college experience, but not always, and usually from a distance ... also enjoy watching another guy masturbate and get off, and find myself wanting to masturbate from the visual stimulus in turn ...

Thumper_10x7_CA: I'm a big time voyeur and exhibitionist!!!

One time my best female friend and I went to Ohau for a week. One day we took a hike up into the rainforest to see a "secluded" waterfall and pool in this beautiful canyon. We left kind of late in the day so we passed a lot of people coming down from the canyon as we were going in. Well by the time we got up to the pool it seemed all the people had gone. But then we noticed on some rocks in a deep cavern part of the pool there were a guy and girl totally going at it. They apparently thought no one in their right mind would be showing up just before nightfall.

My friend and I crept behind some rocks and silently slid into the pool to get a closer look. The guy was HOT and had a good sized dick too and he was giving that girl a good work out. (we joked later that her back must have been pretty sore from the rock she was being pounded on lol)

My female friend and I are completely platonic (I'm gay) and we are 100% open and honest with each other. While we were in the pool I got such a hard on I had to shuck off my shorts and jack off while watching this couple go to town to release the pressure. My female friend taking my lead begins to pleasure herself too.

There we are, a gay man and a straight girl both masturbating seperately but together while fixated on this very hot stranger fucking the flour out of his, as it turns out, new bride.

Well I have a problem with controlling my noise level when I cum (I can't help it!) plus the "who gives a crap" mind set everyone gets just before they cum, I shoot an incredibly powerful load (in the water) and my screams echo off the canyon walls. Mr Hottie and Sore Back Girl hear me, of course, and are so startled they both fall back in the water and quickly go to put their clothes on. It was so funny! They were so embaressed!

It all ended up cool though. We told them not to worry, we liked the show. The 4 of us ended up hiking back out of the canyon together. I wish now that I could have been brave enough to suggest some play time later, but I'm a chicken. So once we got back to our cars we thanked them for the best day of our vacation, and we were on our seperate ways.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only times I've ever witnessed other people in the act was when I was getting some in the same room, so I wasn't really paying much attention to their exploits.

When I used to tour as the sound tech for a rock band, there were some pretty wild dressing room and hotel room scenes. From 1988 to 1992, I got more action in those four years than in the rest of my life combined.