Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So I was picking up a few things from my 12th floor manhattan office tonight, and I noticed I could see a couple in bed across the street from the conference room window. I watched for a bit as they were preparing for sex, but I had to head out before they started really going at it. Should I feel ashamed for watching? They left the shades up, and didn't seem to mind showing off.

B_jitters444

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not at all man i was on a trip right after my hs graduation...and the hotel i stayed at my window face another room...i noticed later that night a couple hop in bed and didnt seem to care that there curtian was open...they started going at it like crazy so i opened my curtian and stood there jacking off as they noticed me too. after they finished the guy and the girl both watched till i came. she looked happy when i blew my load and he gave me the "right on" thumbs up

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if they did mind, they would have closed the curtains before they started

B_BronzeEagle86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't be ashamed. I believe everyone is a voyeur no matter who you are. It's only when we are in group settings that we become prudish and want to play as if we don't want to see the action. but left alone any human being would want to look.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If they didn't want you to see, they would have closed the blinds/shades. Also, they probably knew there is a real possibility of being seen since there is a building across from theirs.

Nothing to be ashamed about. I think watching two lovers having sex is quite hot.

Simba

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Should I feel ashamed for watching? They left the shades up, and didn't seem to mind showing off.
Absolutely not. If the shades were up, they were fair game. Voyeurism is hot, and it's harmless to look at what's in front of us. What we see through our vision is often the biggest turn on.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I was living in a dorm my freshman year that was next to a huge off campus housing unit. If me and my roommate looked out our window we could observe anywhere between 1-20 couples having sex, guys jerking off, each night/day. I guess the students who rented apartments there could cry lack of funds for not buying curtains but it seemed (obvious) at times that some of them actually wanted, or didn't care, to be watched. It quickly became mundane and the only time it was a point of interest was if we had friends over and they'd notice. Then it was a matter of telling them all the pet names we had for our exhibitionist friends.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The dorm I lived in the first two years of college (1970-1972) was a 4 story unit that faced an identical unit across a courtyard. There were about 25 rooms or so on each side of each floor and I was in one on the fourth floor that faced inward toward the opposite building.

The outside wall of each room was nearly all window so there were about 100 rooms visible across the courtyard and one could see the twin beds in those rooms quite easily if the occupant(s) left the drapes open, which was often the case.

Fall and spring afternoons were a good time to watch a lot of sexual activity going on since the daylight lit the rooms pretty well even when the lights were off, and folks left the drapes open so that the open windows could catch the breeze (these buildings were not air-conditioned).

One guy in a room opposite kept bringing a chick to his room about the same time just about every afternoon. All I ever saw them do was dry hump, but they went at that pretty vigorously. After about the 20th show or so, some guy in my building started chanting "Fuck her, fuck her ..." and pretty soon about 20 other guys took up the chant until it got loud enough that the guy dry humping is girlfriend finally got up and closed the drapes.

Never got to see those two fucking but I sure saw a lot of other couples banging away.

Black_Frost

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well, there's a difference between being invited to watch, and watching without an invitation.

Uninvited? Basically, I'd say that if it happened by chance (you're in the office late, they didn't drop the shades, the light and movement from their window caught your eye,) you've nothing to be overly embarrassed about. Yes, it's impolite to keep watching, but it was accidental.

Now, there's also a big difference between something like that and laying in wait for them with your lights off, hoping they'll leave their blinds up, again. And even moreso with something like standing in someone's side-yard, outside their bedroom window, peeping through while masturbating. (A friend's ex-husband got caught at this, several years ago. He was arrested and charged, which, in my opinion, he should've been.

So, basically, it's one thing to watch, uninvited, by accident. It's another thing to be a creep.

Now if you're invited to watch? That's an entirely different matter.

Last edited:

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wouldn't be ashamed, others are right they could have closed the blinds, all you were doing is looking out the window. I think if you feel bad about it, and feel like you're violating their privacy, then just choose not to watch them again. And certainly just glancing out your window is different then trying to seek it out, as others have said.
Personally I don't really want to see other people having sex in their private space, I just think that's none of my business. I think I have a pretty high desire to have boundaries respected in a lot of ways. I will admit that once I was in a hotel room that I was staying for a friend's wedding, and I started to hear a rhythmic shaking, then realized oh k, I think the people next door might be getting busy. I wasn't quite sure that's what the noise really was, and in all seriousness my thought was is it really that easy to hear into the next hotel room? So I pressed my ear up against the wall, and let me say that not only IS it that easy to hear into the next room, but I was shocked how when I put my ear right up to the wall, it was almost like there was no wall. I could hear that clearly, which was a little disturbing, and yes, all of a sudden it was completely clear that indeed the rhythmic thumping I'd heard was a guy, for lack of a better term, thoroughly giving it to a woman, and her either 1. in need of rescue, or 2. enjoying it thoroughly. My next thought was I wonder if I'll see them leaving their room or something tomorrow to see what they look like lol. Then I went back to my book in the chair and left them to their fun. The thumping lasted a few more minutes then stopped, and no I never saw them the next day.
I don't know, was just a funny story lol.