VPL down which leg?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When you well hung guys want to show off your VPL, in which pant leg do you usually let it hang down--the right or the left?

I myself choose my left pant leg. I stuff both cock and balls down my left pant leg because I am right-handed, and so when I go to a urinal to pee, it's a lot easier to reach into my left pant leg with my right hand and whip it out.

Since statistically most men are right handed, I would think that most men would use left pant leg to display their VPLs. Yet, I have seen many men (both in pictures and in real life), who have a juicy VPL down their right pant leg.

So, which pant leg do YOU use--right or left?

Note: Pictures and stories to accompany this thread would be greatly appreciated. :wink: Thanks!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
haha ALWAYS to the right, not sure why but the left side of my jeans never feels like there is enough room and is uncomfortable.
COULD BE that once I have decided to try the other side, the VPL
side has been stretched to accommodate me and the other has not !

Here are two pics, First one showing my soft bulge OUT of jeans, the the next is the same bulge but in jeans and you can see WHERE the bulge is resting :cool::wink::cool:

:bj:
~HH~

I forgot to mention I am predominantly Right-Handed as well

Attachments

Last edited:

dcexxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Group,

My MONSTER COCK just naturally hangs to the right. Growing up my cock was more comfortable down the right pants leg then the left. I knew from the earliest memory that I had a huge dick, not pretty though. It's just what came with the package. Because of having a huge dick, I was always into showing off what I have. I always would shock the hell out of the other guys in gym class. I loved it. So for me, It's always been either boxers or nothing. My dick is always stuffed down my right leg, even though I'm right handed. Check out my photos.

dcexxx

Reactions: Nonsense01234

bearvwe

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend who is much luckier than me says its doesn''t matter down which leg you hang/show your dick so long as your balls are proudly displayed down the other. If only ....