vpl in shorts

calidude75

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you seen a guy with a vpl? Mesh shorts and boxers are usually good for this. What was he wearing and how big was it? I see them all the time in the dorms :)

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my last true BF was a good 8 incher and he loved 2 show it off everywhere!! we'd go 2 the mall and he wore these ratty ass gym shorts he'd had like since 6th grade, and they were nearly c thru!! he(we) loved 2 c peepz stare and stare at him was we walked . u shoulda seen this one lady in the Godiva shop, she almost broke the glass counter leaning over 2 get a nother look!!

Prtam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my last true BF was a good 8 incher and he loved 2 show it off everywhere!! we'd go 2 the mall and he wore these ratty ass gym shorts he'd had like since 6th grade, and they were nearly c thru!! he(we) loved 2 c peepz stare and stare at him was we walked . u shoulda seen this one lady in the Godiva shop, she almost broke the glass counter leaning over 2 get a nother look!!

LOL! Fantastic!

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there was a dude in college who used to workout at the school gym. On Sunday mornings, he would wear champion mesh short shorts to workout. I could swear he cut the lining out of the shorts. One day, he left them on the floor of the locker room and I sat close to them and sure enough, I could see the liner was cut out.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you seen a guy with a vpl? Mesh shorts and boxers are usually good for this.
Welcome to LPSG Calidude!

The first time I remember noticing, a young guy was wearing white mesh shorts with white boxers with black stripes at the gym. He was lean and muscular, and I liked how I could see every detail of his boxers, including the stripes, and his VPL through the sheer white mesh fabric. When he was spread eagle to do the bench press, the complete outline of his penis vividly showed and I couldn't help staring. This influenced me to switch from briefs to boxers, and now, boxers is the only underwear that I wear. I love going to the gym with my knob showing on the right side of my shorts. Many of the other members freeball or wear boxers as you can't miss the outline of their goods moving about in their shorts or track pants as they workout. Hot!

D

deleted3782

Have you seen a guy with a vpl? Mesh shorts and boxers are usually good for this. What was he wearing and how big was it? I see them all the time in the dorms :)

Why bother wearing boxers under your shorts?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why bother wearing boxers under your shorts?
There is a certain fun when you show your underwear through the mesh fabric. White, yellow, and light gray mesh gym shorts or track pants are somewhat transparent. I get a kick out of seeing a guy's boxers through light colored gym shorts or track pants.

D

deleted3782

I get a kick out of seeing a guy's boxers through light colored gym shorts or track pants.

That's cool, but I bet you would get a kick out of seeing some cock skin through the mesh instead. :wink:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's cool, but I bet you would get a kick out of seeing some cock skin through the mesh instead. :wink:
You're right. Most of the mesh shorts sold today have a mesh outer fabric and tricot liner as the inner fabric. I have a pair of older navy blue shorts that have 2 mesh layers. If I freeball in them, sometimes the holes in the mesh line up and you see the skin underneath. Definitely hot!

Tehachapi

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have a very pronounced vpl that is hard to hide. most of it is caused by the rim around the head which is very pronounced. my exhibitionist side definitely likes showing it and acting like i have no idea.