VPL on UTX kicker

Txpony

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone watch the TX-Colorado game Sat. The UT kicker, I think his name was Justin Tucker had a huge VPL showing. I have notice the cameras try not to show crotch shots as much as they used to. By the look of his VPL it must be like 6-7 soft and huge softball size nut sack. Has any LPSG member been on a college sports team and care to disclose any known athletes stats (penis size)?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have notice the cameras try not to show crotch shots as much as they used to.

ya i notice that alot, it's funny when when you literally see the camera tilt up to cut the guy off at the waist in the middle of an interview too....like some director in the control room is yelling into the camera-man's ear telling him to "crop the bulge!"

god forbid the kiddies watching sports see a dude who actually shows some evidence of having a cock,

what's the world coming to?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You are so right thadjock... Some people will not be happy until every male in the world is turned into a Ken doll... They are opposed to very idea of a penis. The worst of this is at the olympics... By watching on TV you would never know that swimmers even had any legs, let alone a penis. A horrible shame.

Galloway

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kickers go commando no pads and vpl is shown...if they have it to show...just saw pitt's kicker in a bowl...Kevin Harper...nice vpl bulge