VPL / VDL in my jeans

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Uploaded some gallery photos of the VDL in my jeans. This is the first time I'm intentionally going for that look, and I'm liking it.

I'm curious what you all think. The photos really don't do this thing justice -- it looks bigger (to me, anyway) in person.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the first time I'm intentionally going for that look, and I'm liking it. I'm curious what you all think.

Hey Misc_Etc: Welcome to LPSG. I think that it looks hot as hell. Photo DSC_1821 shows it the best of the 3, and it's a great outline that you have going on. Boxers or freeballing? Try it with a pair of gym shorts or track pants. I always love it when you can see the guy's goods in his pants.

dangly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey Misc_Etc: Welcome to LPSG. I think that it looks hot as hell. Photo DSC_1821 shows it the best of the 3, and it's a great outline that you have going on. Boxers or freeballing? Try it with a pair of gym shorts or track pants. I always love it when you can see the guy's goods in his pants.

Thanks, man. I think it's hot as hell too -- it feels good to have everything right there in the pant leg and to know that it's there just subtly enough to where you can see it if you look for it. It makes for a fun game of scanning people's faces when walking through a crowd, though the vast majority don't seem to be looking.

I'm freeballing in those photos...haven't worn underwear for years.

I'll give the other stuff a try and see how it feels and looks.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Hello,

Yes i think bulges do look bigger in the flesh. I have quite a few VPL pics in my gallery. At my size I have to go out of my way not to show in jeans, so I seldom bother.

Here are a couple others for your entertainment.

Uploaded some gallery photos of the VDL in my jeans. This is the first time I'm intentionally going for that look, and I'm liking it.

I'm curious what you all think. The photos really don't do this thing justice -- it looks bigger (to me, anyway) in person.

Attachments