Vulgar language, common

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was brought up around vulgar language and hence never seemed to notice or care when I was using it.

I have the same problem as No_strings when around children though, I end up cussing up a storm until someone punches me then my first thought is "What? They are going to learn these words anyway, Jesus fucking Christ."

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh christ what the Fuck now,cant you people get on a God damn decent thread?

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some religious freaks at my last job would get their panties in a bunch when I would say Jesus Christ... so just to be a bitch I would say Jesus Christ on a cracker :)

I try not to curse but during phone play or intercourse I love the word FUCK, fucking, motherfucking etc......
That's HOT!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I normally don't use four and seven letter words when actually talking to someone, either in person or on the phone, but I have used them when chatting online via any of the various instant messaging programs, but usually only if I'm upset about something.

About the only people that I can't stand being around are those that have a limited vocabulary and every other word coming out of their mouth has to be some profanity, because they don't have the knowledge to use other words to express themselves, namely people who come from other countries where English is not their mother-tongue. There have been times when I've wanted to tell them to go back home, learn English first, before coming back here, but I haven't ever done so.
useing fuck for fucks sake dosent make fucking sence-----I get it good point