Vulvodynia!

sassy Lisa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thank you!

every time a guy posts that his partner refuses sex because of the pain there are a flurry of accusations that she's cheating on him.

women can have physical problems with their genitals too! it's not just men who can be rendered impotent through no fault of their own.

Well at least when I complain about my physical problems I go to a website that is appropiate for MEDICAl conditions.

Just a FYI College professors well fail you if you have ANY Wikapedia references in your paper because it is not a credited source for research paper.

If you know how to use Google or better yet find a medical website and yes there are medical websites out there that put in terms the common person can understand.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well at least when I complain about my physical problems I go to a website that is appropiate for MEDICAl conditions.

Just a FYI College professors well fail you if you have ANY Wikapedia references in your paper because it is not a credited source for research paper.

If you know how to use Google or better yet find a medical website and yes there are medical websites out there that put in terms the common person can understand.
and here comes the puppy!

i think the predictability of this has half the board either rolling their eyes or laughing their arses off.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You think to much or maybe not enough?My puppy and I will sleep together tonight.Who will share your bed this night?
yeah, i'm sure all the single girls here are like totally envious of her bedtime company.

boohoo sob etc.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My 3rd wife and I were friends with a couple where the wife had some sort of condition that sure sounds like this. She was not able to have sex because of it. This was sad in several ways. My ex and I had hoped to swap with them but she was just not up to it, even anal was out.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:frown1: It's never until after you're quoted that you see how poorly constructed your sentence was.

Why is that?

but the links were good! :wink:
And the point was understood. I think I was just sleepy enough this morning not to notice the unfinished conditional. LOL

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure what your point was when you chose to participate in this thread, Ed.
If it was to deny the existence of a very real condition (making you an idiot), or was it just to harass Dolfette (making you an asshole)?

Either way, shut up.

Vulvodynia, the most frequent cause of painful sex

Vulvodynia - MayoClinic.com

Vaginal Pain (Vulvodynia) Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment on MedicineNet.com

Vulvodynia: Medical Description

Some good links.But if you were not sure,why not shut your mouth until you are?:eek:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some good links.But if you were not sure,why not shut your mouth until you are?:eek:

You don't read so good, do you?

My mother had this and gave me more detail about it than I'd have liked.

I was sure of it's existence and what it was a few years BEFORE the thread was posted. Keeping your mouth shut until you're sure is advice you should try to follow yourself.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was sure of it's existence and what it was a few years BEFORE the thread was posted. Keeping your mouth shut until you're sure is advice you should try to follow yourself.
i think he meant if you weren't sure why he'd posted...despite the fact that both possibilities were decided to deserve the same response, so you'd still be right that he doesn't read too good.

i think it's fairly obvious that he & his puppy-in-my-pocket have just decided, for whatever reason, to troll this thread.
some tragic need for attention i suspect, so i'm just going to put the moronic twittering on ignore.

Last edited:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mentioned this book some time ago on another thread:

Amazon.com: Wild Feminine: Finding Power, Spirit, & Joy in the Root of the Female Body (9780615245652): Tami Lynn Kent: Books

I highly recommend for anyone experiencing vaginal pain in general. I was particularly interested in the massage exercise given.

I'm not experiencing vaginal pain, but this looks like an interesting book in general.

* note to self * buy more high heel shoes and spend more time in them. Pain is the female lot, so I'd better get used to it!

Last edited: