Vulvodynia?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Frnkd213, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What do you men (because your wife or Gf has it) as well as women effected by this condition which makes intercourse almost unbearable and very painful do for sexual satisfaction? My wife seem to have developed this in the last 1-2 years hence have avoided intercourse completely.
    did not find out until recently that this may be the reason.
    How does husband/bf have adjusted.
    any way to alleviate the symptoms?
    we looked at the this site for more information
    General Information | Vulvodynia – Vulvar Pain Clinics| Sex Pain, Vestibulitis, Vaginismus |

2. MickeyLee

Gold Member

*snaps three times.
    knocks wood.
    spins around twice.
    kisses thumb*

Vulvodynia sounds like a flower.

there were a couple of ladies, or men with ladies, that had been dealing with the condition for years. hopefully some of'em will post.

if ya do a search on Vulvodynia you can probably find those threads. is a good start if ya looking to read/hear other folks stories.

good luck you and ya Mrs.
    ml

3. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks will do

4. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is a condition with a fancy name. But what is the CAUSE?

I'm thinking that it's a hormonal problem. If you have enough estrogen, etc., etc., vaginal tissue is naturally strong, flexible and durable. Birth control pills, stress, age, child rearing, etc., can interfere with hormoral balance.

Go to a doctor that specializes in bioidentidal hormal balancing and replacement. Human hormones. (You do NOT want horse hormones, as these are linked to cancer in humans.)

5. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I do like to add that the one positive is that it has not effected her clitoris, as I read that some women have had symptom were it did. Because it has not I can eat her still and give her as much big O's as she can handle. Just can't fuck without pain. She stll blows me but unfortunately I don't cum by mouth alone. That's when our hands take over. Will not consider anal.

Hopeful that she will get over the symptoms as soon as her menopause settles. Or will it ever? My man wish I guess.

6. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

I am so sorry to hear you two are experiencing this. I admire you for staying with her and seeking help.

I saw a tv show recently on this condition and was stunned how bad the pain can be. Some people can be treated with a variety of options. I wish you both a successful treatment.

7. 729b4l

729b4l New Member

FRNK123,

You might want to look at this post http://www.lpsg.org/129779-the-vagismus-thread.html or try this web site: womentc.com

Been going thru the same experience for the last 4 years. The hardest part is getting the mrs to get help from the propper place. Her current Dr. isn't helping at all!

#7 729b4l, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  8. Frnkd213

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks folks will look into those links.
    The good thing is at least there is a possible explanation. As for staying with my wife, no question. When I decided that her herpes infection was not going to deter me from getting involved with her I made a commitment for life.

I now too, have the virus and we have adapted to it's comings and going.
    Together we will work this out.

Draft saved Draft deleted