w4mm - 47 - Southern CA - CA - USA - I'm white, 47, petite, 34-24-34, 125 lbs, well maintained, no kids

rainiercats

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
w4mm - 47 - Southern CA - CA - USA - I'm white, 47, petite, 34-24-34, 125 lbs, well maintained, no kids

My age: 47
City: Southern CA
State: CA

Hi all,

I'm new to this site (only two days) and am ready to get back in the swing of things, only this time with someone who can fill a niche of mine.

Recently left the ex on good terms and towards the end we experimented with 3-somes and I also went solo for a few years. I found that not all men are born equal and now have a penchant for the third sigma on the traditional penis bell curve.

I'm educated, financially secure and not looking to settle down as much as getting back into the stream of life again. I've posted 11 photo's of myself that my ex took (that he did well) and have more to share with special friend that develop on this site.

I'm adventuresome, like men and sometimes women and REALLY like two men at once. It really makes my blood boil. I've been into large toys but it's never like the real thing.

If this peeks your interest drop me a line and if things look good we can exchange Email address for more personal communications.

bye for now...

Cats

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
san clemente, i go to san onofre quite often and have good sex on the beach and love to have you sit near me and share some fun or watch each