Wahlberg

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mark wore a prosthesis for Boogie Nights. He even called a press conference to explain that "it" wasn't him. He was cool, said he didn't want to scare the women off.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, Mark's outstanding physical quality are his abs, well, overall physique included. I've never heard guestimates of his dick size, but I'm confident it serves him just fine. :wow:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by RoysToy@Aug 20 2005, 01:18 PM
I've never heard guestimates of his dick size, but I'm confident it serves him just fine.

The women who have hooked up with him and have reported the size all give the same figure: about 7". Of course, you must keep in mind that women, with a few exceptions, are notoriously bad judges of size. I read an interview with Mark where he was asked about the allegations of prejudice:
"Yeah, I've heard that I'm racist and homophobic. I find that odd because I got my start singing rap in gay bars 'cuz they're the only ones that would book me. My first fans were black and gay. They're the ones that took me up to the top and made Marky Mark a name that people knew. If it hadn't been for the black and gay communities I never woulda had the success I've had. I'm not gonna spit on the people who took me in."

boomboom711

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Aug 20 2005, 11:18 AM
Yeah, Mark's outstanding physical quality are his abs, well, overall physique included. I've never heard guestimates of his dick size, but I'm confident it serves him just fine. :wow:
[post=336888]Quoted post[/post]​

boomboom711

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Aug 20 2005, 11:18 AM
[post=336888]Quoted post[/post]​

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by LookDown@Aug 22 2005, 07:53 AM
If you guys wanna see how big marky mark is check out these pics. He's pretty well hung!!! (but some of them are just him shirtless)

:wow:  :wow:  :wow:  :wow:

http://www.homocaine.com/ca/index.asp?fold...ark%20wahlberg/
[post=337218]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks LookDown for the link. Great pics......

PS

Did any of you guys see the rest of this website :wow:

http://www.homocaine.com/ca/index.asp?navigation=alphabetic

I even found Emenem on there:

http://www.homocaine.com/ca/detail.asp?url...nem%2F21a%2Ejpg
A grower perhaps?