Wahoo! Hello, Large Penis Support Groupies

JumboCannon

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone! I've only looked around a little bit, but DAMN there are some big cocks around here. And ladies - hello, ladies - to improve the scenery :smile:

I look forward to getting to know everyone a little better. Here's a little about me: I am a mid-thirties professional, in a committed hetero relationship (but I have been known to bend a bit in years past), enjoy looking at naked people, enjoy touching naked people (only one people lately), and love a well-crafted beer or single-malt scotch.

As for the LP thing, you be the judges: I am almost as long as a can of edge gel (the regular ones) and almost as big around as a $100 bill is long (if you're gonna measure your cock, you might as well use a coke straw, right?). I took some pics this morning, which I will get up soon (no pun intended).

Holla!

Zoeappeal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello you...have fun on here... I know I do. There are a lot of huge cocks on this site...partly why I enjoy it so much...that and the stimulating conversation. I think anyone one who doesn't enjoy naked people is just slightly bent in the head. Its just natural to enjoy sex, good beer, and naked people!

Show us your cock! Its like its a pretty nice cock...and I can appreciate a nice cock.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Jumbo. Thanks for telling us about yourself and posting a picture.
As for the LP thing, you be the judges: I am almost as long as a can of edge gel (the regular ones) and almost as big around as a $100 bill is long (if you're gonna measure your cock, you might as well use a coke straw, right?).
Ah, the old Gillette shaving gel can comparison! What would we hung guys do without that particular product? :biggrin1:

Attachments