WAHOO WHO HAD A GREAT NEW YEAR!?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

infamous: I had a great New Years! (what i can remember at least) :-[
    I drank half a 40 pounder in less than 15 minutes. Man the next 2 hours... maybe one hour was awesome in town. But um, then i had NO FUCKING clue what was going on. LOL

The stories my friends were saying about my actions was crazy. I do martial arts, and at one point i was so out of it i was just trying to calm down, so i was focusing my "chi" in my right arm... i thought i was so calm but turns out i was rolling on the ground shakin my hand profusely! Oh man and poisen control... damn i got the cops on me... "where are you son?"... "Victoria"(me)... "whats your name?".................................................... "Victoria"(me)

Anyways, im still alive... and i didn't act a fool at all that night, i was very quiet and removed, are you guys like that when your drunk? Oh and what about you girls?

Speaking of girls, DAMMIT! i met an old aquantance from a few years ago in grade 8... jacky 8), man did she look hot, and unfortunately i was sooooooooo drunk i couldn't hook up with her, man she looked soooo much hotter yesterday; cause she digs me back then (the things she wispered in my ear! :eek: ) and i never did anything about it cause she never caught my eye. DAMMIT i had no clue whats going on. But hey, they say girls look better when your drunk, so maybe its a good thing i didn't tap that. ;D

2. Imported

Gold Member

mindseye: [quote author=infamous link=board=meetgreet;num=1073029327;start=0#0 date=01/01/04 at 23:33:07] I drank half a 40 pounder in less than 15 minutes. [/quote]

Ladies and gentlemen, an LPSG first -- after years of chuckling at people who confuse " and ' on here, and then boast about an 8' cock, we now have someone who's apparently confused oz. with lb.

Infamous, when you sober up, you'll realize that 20 pounds of beer is enough to mess you up big time. When you grow up, I hope you'll find better things to boast about than how wasted you got.

3. Imported

Gold Member

infamous: [quote author=mindseye link=board=meetgreet;num=1073029327;start=0#1 date=01/02/04 at 00:50:04]
    Infamous, when you sober up, you'll realize that 20 pounds of beer is enough to mess you up big time.  When you grow up, I hope you'll find better things to boast about than how wasted you got. [/quote]

Awwww, ruff man!
    Comeon i was only having fun, and i thought that LPSG.org was about sharing experiences! Jesus, and dude, you really put it straight with WHEN I GROW UP. Cause i was only havin' fun and i got caried away, and excuse me if i used slang for the 40 oz. vodka bottle; well no hard feelings and maybe you dont mean to sound so MEAN with your reply, but anyways, ill see you yal 8)

4. Imported

Gold Member

jerkin4-10: had a wonderful time with friends and stuff at a small block party...200 or so people...catered event with prime and the lot...all the people wer partaking of their fav alcoholic beverage via an ice sculpture with a 'shot luge'...a friend of mines band was playing classic rock from the 70s and 80s...

Draft saved Draft deleted