Waist size

8in_uncut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am convinced, that I am one of the smallest men on earth....and no im not talkn bout my cock...as you can see....i have no problem there....but, I have always been the smallest person since kindergarten thru high school. I'm in my first year of college, an still, I am 5ft 11in. tall and I only weigh 110 lbs on a good day, and I have a 28 inch waist.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm surprised at all the 30-inch waists on guys who are taller and heavier than I am. I'm only 5' 9" tall and I think I look not just trim but even thin, yet my waist has not been under 32" for years and is now around 33". I weigh 165 pounds.

Bodily waist size and trouser waist size should not be confused. I have to get trousers to fit my butt, which often means that the waist will be too loose, since a lot of trousers, especially dress ones, are cut for guys with "six o'clock" backsides. I can usually wear casual trousers in a 32, while often I have to get dress trousers in a 34 and have the waist taken in.

I'm the same...I'm 5'9ish..normally 220 *leaning up a lil for a cruise now* ..but I wear a 32-34 depending on the jeans. I have to buy bigger to fit in legs/ass and waist is usually loose. I have to wear a belt with those looser waist pants or my ass pulls them down when I walk. lol

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 6' 3" and 222lbs. My waist is 33"-34" but I wear either 36" or 38" pants as nothing else will fit over my 27" thighs :(

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
5'8" (short), 154 lbs (I've gained about 6 lbs. since being switched from hCG to Test Cyp a few weeks ago) 40 inch chest, 31 inch waist, 37 inches around the hips/butt. Getting ready to turn age 60, which I can't fucking BELIEVE, but it beats the alternative as most gay men my age are dead.
Dave