Wait a goddamn minute!!!!!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
Praying Mantis is madamosielle Rouge?????!!!!!!??!!??!?!?:confused:

i was thinking, what happened to MR. then i looked back on the Who have you seen on cam thread and it turns out shes changed.:eek:

wow, i feel stupid... :34:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ha ha, i had no idea this thread was going to be about me. But yes, i am the Maja Rougie. I can tell you privately why i did the name change. I threw a link to the old gallery and put up a photo in my Mantis gallery incase folks didn't know.

Thankfully, all of my old posts with my old name look like they are from this name, so that helps with the confusion.

But i suppose there are plenty more who don't know because there seems to be a season of name changes going on here and there are some i havent known about myself.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ha ha, i had no idea this thread was going to be about me. But yes, i am the Maja Rougie. I can tell you privately why i did the name change. I threw a link to the old gallery and put up a photo in my Mantis gallery incase folks didn't know.

Thankfully, all of my old posts with my old name look like they are from this name, so that helps with the confusion.

But i suppose there are plenty more who don't know because there seems to be a season of name changes going on here and there are some i havent known about myself.

Short version would be that the green of that Prayin' Mantis really complimented her eyes and she's be a red hot mademoiselle regardlessly, no? :rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Praying Mantis is madamosielle Rouge?????!!!!!!??!!??!?!?:confused:

i was thinking, what happened to MR. then i looked back on the Who have you seen on cam thread and it turns out shes changed.:eek:

wow, i feel stupid... :34:

Don't feel stupid. :tongue:

Speaking as one who recently changed her moniker; I can tell you there is usually a good reason. Having attention called to the change with a thread or in a post is more of a hindrance than a help. :redface:

I'm likin both PM's and Principessa's new nomenclatures (is that a real word?).

Couldn't find a way to tell Principessa, but I've just read your signature, so it's ok. ;)

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mademoiselle, would that be preying or praying? I believe that some here would think preying to be a little more apt. Your sig enforces that.:wink::tongue:

I kid of course.:smile:

I'm likin both PM's and Principessa's new nomenclatures (is that a real word?).
It sure is, and you just triggered bad memories of chemistry class.:mad::tongue: