1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Wait Times

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by D_Jimmy Jammer, Apr 10, 2010.

1. D_Jimmy Jammer

I find the site's frequently timing out "waiting for www.lpsg.org.." (bottom left of page) to load topics, threads, posts, etc.
    Am I alone?
    At the moment there are 714 guests and 388 members on board. Last time I looked there were more guests and, overall, an even greater number of users.
    These numbers, by the way, seem to be typical..
    Is the server (servers) up to it?
    I see there are 465, 219 members and 46,670 active members.
    Are active members 'paying' members ('active' can't mean 'currently on site' as, currently, there are only 388 members.)
    Suggestion:
    If you were to make a mandatory site charge per annum of $10 then 10 x 465,219 = $4,652,190.00 - which you won't get.
    But half, which is possible = $2,326,095.
    Why not try $5 per annum (chicken feed) and see what happens?
    You're bound to clear at least one mill, surely enough to set up a really decent server system :smile:
    add
    I've had to close my browser (without logging out, takes too long) and re- enter the site 2x to post this.

#1 D_Jimmy Jammer, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
  2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator

Sounds to me like a bogged-down browser. Did you clean out your cache and history to see if that would make a difference?

3. Mr. Snakey

Mr. Snakey Sexy Member

As suggested clean out your cache and history in your browser. I am on different times (morning, day and night) and this site is very stable and runs remarkably well considering the huge amount of traffic in one given day.

4. D_Jimmy Jammer

I'm aware of cache cleansing, etc. My browsers are set to do it automatically whenever I close them. In fact I use AdBlock with FFox and Chrome. Some of the ad servers in my path and google-analytics are snails - actually, I just don't like what google-analytics does. Removing them puts me through instantly to all other favourite sites.
    Must be my prob tho' since there are no comments from others....:cool:

add
    quicker tonight.
    add
    Nope. Same prob. Happens after looking at three or so posts, especially pics. FFox, Chrome, IE8, and Safari (out of curiosity.) Strange. Never used to happen.

#4 D_Jimmy Jammer, Apr 11, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2010
  5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator

That is odd, Nyne. I haven't had a problem with LPSG's speed for quite a long time.

6. Rob_E

Gold Member

With the new servers added nine months or so ago we are running with very low load. Aproximately once per hour the database is rotated which causes the site to freeze for about twenty seconds. There are a number of things between you and the servers that could cause an issue. Please let us know if these issues get resolved for you.

7. D_Jimmy Jammer

8. D_Jimmy Jammer

Uninstalled and reinstalled my network adapters/drivers.
    Seems quicker at the mo'..
    We shall see :baby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice