.......wait... what?

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had one of the weirdest conversations I've ever had on IM today. I was chatting with a bodybuilder. Big muscles aren't really my thing, but i humored him anyway. Nothing wrong with a little idle chat right?

Offhandedly, he brought up that he lost his leg a while ago. Of course i was -->:eek:. I inquired as to the circumstances that led to it, and was met with this response: I had it removed.

......:confused:

He then went on to explain how his friend told him about some doctor in this other country that would amputate his leg on request. He said never felt right with two legs, and how he prefers to walk on crutches. He spoke of it as if it was the best thing thats ever happened to him.

:wtf1:

has anyone else ever heard of anything like this?

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I had one of the weirdest conversations I've ever had on IM today. I was chatting with a bodybuilder. Big muscles aren't really my thing, but i humored him anyway. Nothing wrong with a little idle chat right?

Offhandedly, he brought up that he lost his leg a while ago. Of course i was -->:eek:. I inquired as to the circumstances that led to it, and was met with this response: I had it removed.

......:confused:

He then went on to explain how his friend told him about some doctor in this other country that would amputate his leg on request. He said never felt right with two legs, and how he prefers to walk on crutches. He spoke of it as if it was the best thing thats ever happened to him.

:wtf1:

has anyone else ever heard of anything like this?

methinks someone was talking out his ass.:biggrin1: thats just crazy.

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think so XGX. He showed me old pics from when he had two legs, and he also showed me newer pics of him accepting bodybuilding awards with one leg. I know thats not much proof nowadays, but the pics themselves were real. No photoshop. He spoke genuinely about it (well as genuinely as i can discern from IMs.) I just don't see someone lying about that.

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
It's a true condition believe it or not, it's called "Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID)"...the desire of someone to remove one or more of their limbs.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure which is freakier the off hand way in which he mentioned it to you or the fact he is so mentally ill he had a limb removed. :yikes:

I do recall seeing an episode of CSI which focused on this maybe 4 years ago.

Body Integrity Identity Disorder (BIID), also known as Amputee Identity Disorder is the overwhelming desire to amputate one or more healthy limbs or other parts of the body. Sometimes its sufferers take it upon themselves to amputate their own limbs. Although it most commonly refers to people who wish to amputate limbs, the term BIID also applies to those who wish to alter their bodily integrity in general.

The more recent names have generally replaced the name "apotemnophilia" because the identification of this disorder simply as a paraphilia is now increasingly believed to be incorrect.

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uhhhh... :confused::confused::confused: no................... HUH?????? what da-

WHA?!?!?!?!?!?

I remember reading a story online once that talked about twin brothers that had something like this done. I think one of them had his arm amputated and they reattached it to the other brothers chest. It was something bizarre like that.

I'll see if I can find it and I'll post the link.

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
i dont think so XGX. he showed me old pics from when he had two legs, and he also showed me newer pics of him accepting bodybuilding awards with one leg. i know thats not much proof nowadsays, but the pics themselves were real, no photoshop. he spoke genuinely about it (well as genuinely as i can discern from IMs.) i just dont see someone lying about that.

WOW... I have never... If I ever get to the point where I want to start whacking off body parts, I hope someone gets me a nice thorazine drip at the local funny farm. Seriously though, I just can't imagine.:confused: Did the leg function good before he amputated it?

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW... I have never... If I ever get to the point where I want to start whacking off body parts, I hope someone gets me a nice thorazine drip at the local funny farm. Seriously though, I just can't imagine.:confused: Did the leg function good before he amputated it?

completely healthy. no botched surgery, no car accident, no infection, nothing.

crazy, right?

D_one and done

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yes it is always in perfect function, it's a mental disorder for reason.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay