"Wait, you're not even hard?!"

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_HallWildcat, Aug 24, 2007.

1. B_HallWildcat

B_HallWildcat New Member

First the story:

Women still don't seem to get it, the other day I was wearing some athletic shorts, and was driving my GF home, when we arrived, I got out and gave her a hug and a kiss goodnight. Giving her a real hug, (not one of those Butt out, 6th grade slow dance hugs) she felt my package pressed against her, thinking I was hard and trying to be a perv, she said; "Oh GOD are you hard?", I said, "No Baby, thats just me... I'm not".

Not believing me, she reached down and seized a good handful and her eyes bugged out and her jaw dropped, looking at me she gave me a quick squeeze, and calmly said, "I miss you already, goodnight baby." and went in side.
    What a cocktease!

Second, the question:

We have been intimate pleanty of times and she still seems suprised by whats swinging between my legs everyday, its fun and I'm not complaining, but you'd think that by now she would've realized that I have a large build.

How often are you women in situations like this, where you find a guy and brush against him, or grab his crotch or whatev, and you totally think the Mr. is sporting wood, but he actually isn't! Is this a turn on for you? Is this what sparks your "Eureka" moment? My GF seemed like interested for two seconds and then turned it off and went back to normal and said goodnight. By the time I got to my truck, I was already keen to fuck, when I arrived home I had a glob of precum dripping down my cock that stained my shorts!I just don't understand how women can turn it on and off like that.

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    It depends. It could be that she's not used to men who are large while flaccid. As for "turning it on and off", I definitely cannot speak for your lady. I am impulsive, and don't mind running late. When I want sex, I try to get it. It's just a good thing my man loves schedules and order, or we'd never get anything done!

3. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

The "On-Off" switch is used quite often in my house. I don't know how many times in the past 2 decades have I come home from work and my wife would make a comment about sexual activites planned for the late night.

So during the hours of dinner, to late night news, I'm thinking of the sexual scenarios she has planned....Then the moment of truth comes and nothing !

Zero ! Zilch ! Nodda ! So there I am, all worked up, precum oozing out, my mind full of sexual foreplay and positions we haven't used in awhile, and I'm left out in the cold.

I'm so used to it now that when she makes sexual references at 5pm, I discard them by 5:01pm...I just know better. Get used to it.

4. LemacST

Gold Member

If you had a glob of cum, then you weren't 100% soft. I know what you mean by that. It's still technically "soft" but you were still horny and "meaty". Not saying that you aren't big when soft anyway, but what she felt in that point in time was probably an "enchanced" version of softness.

5. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Id say what happened to your gf is she got a pleasent reminder. Just like when you get your bank statement and are quite happy to be able to see how much is actually there. It isnt that she didnt know, she just was pleased with the reminder

As for the on/off swith. I think because women are more 'playful' sometime men confuse flirting with wanting sex. A smile, rub, comment are a good ways of keeping both partners wanting but not always getting. Women will play and cock tease where as men aremore then happy to forget the flirting/playfullness and go straight to sex.

HallWildcat, your gf probably loved that you went home so horny, in her mind she didnt miss out because now you will want her even more next time.

6. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:

Yep. :wink: It probably happens with you sometimes when you play with her breasts or nipples. You already know what size they are, what they look like, but you can still appreciate and enjoy them like new at different times.

Many women do like to draw out the "foreplay" and have fun. Sitting at a restaurant or movie and touching a man, getting him hard. I think that sometimes we can be in a "take it (sex) or leave it" mood, but we still like and want to know that the man wants us, and it can be exciting knowing he is going home hard. The teasing builds up the anticipation and arousal and can make a woman very excited.

However, now that I am older, I may tease during the evening, but at the end of the night we are both going home satisfied. :wink:

7. Misunderstood Lad

Misunderstood Lad New Member

Teasing is half the fun. Men need to appreciate that more.

8. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Even if we're not "in the mood" we still wanna know that our man wants us. It's not intentional cockteasing, it's just reassuring ourselves. Helps keep a smile on our face.

9. B_HallWildcat

B_HallWildcat New Member

To Clarify: I didn't have a chubby or "enhanced" version of softness when she grabbed me, after she did, then I got excited, and by the time I got home, (its like a two minute drive) I was oozing precum.

That is a really good point, I didn;t really think of it like that.

But now that I think about it, she is just a big tease, and I think she gets off on being a tease. She sometimes will kiss me goodnight when I am leaving her house and right as I am leaving and at the door, she'll drop down and start sucking my cock, but only for thirty seconds or a minute, and she'll stop and tell me to go home and jack off to the thought of her. So now that I think about it, I think she just gets off on teasing me, and while its torture sometimes, it is a kinda fun game. Do a lot of other women do this?

I just don't understand women.

10. espreggels

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    She's enjoying the power she has over you. You're only having sex on her terms, when she wants it -- and these teases are her way of letting you know it and proving it to herself.

If you're enjoying the game, then you don't really need to do anything. If you're not and you'd like to turn the tables on her, politely but firmly refuse her the next time she tries. With an amused little grin on your face, look her in the eye and say something like, "Not tonight honey, I've got a headache," or something else mildly smartassed. Then, while still looking her in the eye, run your hand over her pussy and give it a little rub, and turn around and walk away without looking back.

The risk is that you might piss her off a bit, but it lets her know that you're re-establishing your position in the relationship. You're not a puppet that's dancing for her amusement; you're the one who's in control, and you're choosing to ignore her for the moment. True, you'll be missing out on 30 seconds of a BJ, but it sounds like you're growing a little tired of it anyway.

11. wldhoney

Gold Member

Albums:
    HallWildcat, does she live with her family? I am assuming so as you have said "at the door" and it doesn't sound like you stay the night.

When I was younger I loved the idea of my boyfriend going home hard. A man stroking himself is a huge turn on for me, and just the thought of him thinking about me while he was doing it at home would make me need to take care of some business myself! :wink:

However, once I had my own place and he could still stay the night, while I still liked to tease, I would prefer to have him stroking himself in front of me.

It's probably a combination of reason. She's a tease and flirt, loves to know that you are hard for her, and since she can't be in bed with you she wants to know you are thinking about her.

12. kazooplayer

kazooplayer New Member

That, or he'll go find another woman to have sex with - not trying to be a dick, just pointing out that that's what some people will do.

13. Pirate Wench

Gold Member

I would like to acknowledge that part of this frustration for men is that women's, shall we say, "heat sequence" is mostly internal and wired a bit different than mens'.......

A quote comes to mind......

I don't remember the details but they had just hugged downstairs and Ray Barone said to Debra,
    "Look what you've done !!....You've started a launch sequence !!"

14. Standard Deviant

Albums:
    I had a very aloof gf who was cool to sex like that. One of the other suggestions above, to refuse her sex next time she wants it (or goes along with it), is the right one. This gf, later, after we broke up, told me about her bf that she was with after me. (Well, I asked a lot of questions about him and how she was with him.) She said he was incredibly thick, that she was "shocked" when she saw how big around. When I asked if it helped her to be more sexual than she had been with me, she said he refused to have sex with her until she wanted it so much she begged for it.
    I said something along the lines of "He must have been disappointed" or whatever, implying he would have to wait til Hell froze over before she would beg for sex.
    She replied, "No--I did."
    "Huh?" I responded.
    "I did beg for it," she admitted...
    This is EXACTLY what you should do. And let us know how it works.

Draft saved Draft deleted