Waiting for marriage to fuck

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_lrgeggs, Jul 4, 2007.

1. B_lrgeggs

B_lrgeggs New Member

Call me a prude, but I think a person should wait till they are married before they fuck each other's brains out...what do you think?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

You're a prude! :wink: I don't actually mean that - but you did ask...

No - I'm not of that opinion - sure, it can be nice to wait and that suits some people - personally I was better suited to running around like a mad thing, fucking and sucking anyone who was game, before I was married - rather than be frustrated about not having done after.

There are still a few things on my to-do list and I think I'll get around to those with Mr.B's cooperation and assistance at some point but I'm very glad I had all the the experience I had before I met him.

3. krisvds

krisvds New Member

I did not wait for marriage.. and I'm glad I didn't. I got a lot more world experience by fucking brains out, then if waiting for that one mystical person I might marry someday.

As my mom said it so brilliantly; "you don't buy a car if you can't have a test drive".

4. CBS1

CBS1 New Member

Albums:
    Do you buy a car before you do drive test?
    Do you buy clothes before you try them on?
    Do you buy shoes before you see if they fit your feets?

If you ansher yes to this them go for.:banghead2:

5. fortiesfun

Gold Member

I think it is a fine idea to wait for marriage to fuck your brains out with no protection or birth control, but other than that, the reasons for abstaining have to do with an outmoded set of principles about patriarchy that I can't support.

6. invisibleman

Gold Member

Well you aren't really being a prude, you are making a decision that is yours. But, I am not getting married.

Like the some of vegetarians and v-egans I know (who smoke ? and do street drugs) who don't eat meat and DECLARE that THEY don't eat meat...and linger a edge or vibe of "I think that meat eaters are murderers. STOP eating meat, bitches." in the underlying subtext.

7. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    Wait til you're in love. Its worth that wait.

8. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    i think you are a prude.............and a presumptuous on at that.....not everyone will become married.......so at what point in your life do you realize this and start making up for life time ...picture this....a young man/woman waits to become married before having a sexual adventure.. and at age 27,28,29,30,31 ..hmmm..still not married..now what do they do? my suggestion is that you fuck like rabbits while you can..whenever you can....if you can...lol

9. eric19831

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Your a huge prude... Waiting to have sex is like waiting to drive a car until you've bought it! What are you gunna do if it isn't fast enough or doesn't have all the right options?

10. dolfette

Gold Member

i think it's personal choice.

it works for some.

wouldn't work for me.

there's no should. what other people do in nobody's business but their own.

11. Corius

Corius New Member

For the full enjoyment of sexual intercourse surely the whole of each partner should be involved. Since I have learned how important a sexual organ the brain is, I wouldn't want either of you to fuck the other's brain out.

But, I would strongly advise that you do some fucking before you tie the knot. Maybe it would be reasonable for you to compromise and begin your fucking when you have become more that friends, are fully committed to each other, and, generally find that you can't keep your hands off each other. It's perfectly alright to learn by doing, but if you start the learning before marriage, I suspect that you will more likely not be calling it fucking after your married. With luck, you will be thinking of it as "miking love" which really does beat mere fucking any day of the week. And, one's brain need not be sacrificed!

12. Onslow

Gold Member

Whatever works for you. If that is what you wish to do then by all means go for it. Many people over the centuries have waited until the wedding night to strip down and have sex and interestingly enough both of the persons are going at it for their very first time.

If I had used some of your common sense, then one 0f my marriages never would have been necessary since the baby never would have been created (and yes, that was why we got married).

13. naughty

Gold Member

Well,

I think that it is a personal choice. I happen not to believe in premarital sex as strange as that might seem. So, if I dont marry I may just take it with me. Is it frustrating at times. of course. But I believe that sex as it was best intended is a joining of body mind and spirit. It is meant to bond two individuals together. I could see from this site how that might not seem the most practical idealogy but I will take my chances. I would like my experiences to be within a nurturing and protective environment where we can do as much or as little as both partners chose fit without worrying about issues that might arise outside a committed marital relationship. My 02.00 worth.

14. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

CAN I SAY SPELLCHECK lmaooooo

15. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

Don't be so hard on yourself Arliss. That's our job. :wink:

16. Tank30

Tank30 Member

Don't let any one hinder your beliefs. There is nothing wrong with waiting till marriage to have sex. I have a lot of respect for you.

17. ledroit

ledroit New Member

Albums:

Sounds like somebody has already fucked your brains out. :biggrin1:

18. gwr1349

gwr1349 New Member

My wife and I waited until we were married to have sex. We did everything else except sex before we were married but She demanded to wait until the wedding to lose her virginity. It was a very nice cherry for me that night. I'm glad we waited.

19. Principessa

Gold Member

I think you're nuts! Seriously, even when I was a virgin I knew I didn't want to be one when I got married. There really isn't any good reason in todays day and age to hold to such antiquated beliefs.

I'm with you on this one fortiesfun.

He'll cheat like all the other antiquated nimrods who did the same thing.

I agree, but waiting for love and waiting for marriage are often two completely different things.

20. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

An oversimplification. Circumstances vary; there are generally good arguments to be made either way, and it's probably a mistake to let someone else make them for you.

Personally, hearing about a woman's licentious past - doing all the guys in her home town and her schools, as well as half the farm animals in the county - is not a turn-on. Not that I'm saying that it's bad, so much as saying that I just don't want to have anything to do with it. I can do without being just a filled-in blank on a long list. Even if mine is the last name on it.

Draft saved Draft deleted