Waiting Tables

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I took on a new job at a restaurant and learned to hate one of the managers in an instant. I've been training the past few days; because I don't care if they get dirty, I wore some baggy and comfortable jeans. They have one small hole in the back pocket; other than that, they're fine. The manager saw the hole and said I couldn't wear those jeans -- company policy bullshit. So the only thing that was presentable was a pair of old Lee's Dungarees I had stashed away in my closet.

I didn't recall gaining weight or anything, but those jeans fit uncomfortably tight around my crotch. I'm well aware of the bulge and, thankfully, I have an apron to cover my unmentionables. I'll probably shop for some relaxed jeans or, better yet, buy a patch for my JNCOs.

two_fister: I've worked in the restaurant/bar industry most of my adult life and I'm just bit curious at the type of place you're working at, 'cause I've never heard of a place where the waiters wore jeans. I have however worked in bars where it was very casual and that type of dress was fine, but never heard of a restaurant with that type of policy.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Perhaps "restaurant" makes a stronger implication for dress than I figured, but I'm actually slingin' plates at a local Chili's (under Brinker International management) restaurant. The servers wear blue jeans and a black or red polo knit.

two_fister: ahhhh.............We don't have a lot of Chili's around here(WI), and the ones we do have tend to be way out in the 'burbs, so I don't get out there all that often. I wish I could wear jeans where I work.

Curtis: You're working at a restaurant with a very relaxed dress code, but they don't allow jeans with holes in them, so you have to buy some new ones.

My God! What an unbearable sacrifice!

We all should be so lucky that that's all we have to complain about.

Curtis

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
It's not the hole in the jeans that concerns me, nearly as much as how comfortable I find those particular jeans over all others I wear. I'd argue that my JNCOs with the DJ Buddha on the back are my favorite pair. Really, I've had 'em for a couple of years now and they have the well-worn "organic" fading (as opposed to the bullshit you have to pay $25 extra -- just to have some fuck pour extra rusty dye or to, get this, slice them for you).

I found a more relaxed pair in my closet that don't suffocate the bat and balls, thank goodness. But do I enjoy the pair as much? No. That was the only point being made.

(In the meantime, entertains visions of feeling some certain Cuban boy boring a second hole in his back pocket by staring so damn hard.) 8)

Finedessert: LOL: Hope the floor was clean, tomorrow try a table. ;)

Grandpa

Finedessert: Many full moons ago I tried my hand at being a waiter it went like this, My first customers were a Man and his Wife...I took their orders served the Dessert first, they had both ordered Porterhouse Steaks Pink in the middle, when I served them I didn't know where to put the steak knifes so I just jamed the knifes into the steaks and served them that way, I put Vanilla Ice Cream on the baked Potatos ( I don't like Sour Cream) thought it would be ok with them. Needless to say I was fired the same night, couldn't figure out what I did wrong...maybe it was asking them if they wanted their change back when they handed me a $50 bill for a $20 meal.

Grandpa

n2lederhosen: I would suggest you find a job in an authentic German restaurant that has the staff dress in Kurze Lederhosen (German leather shorts). I wear Lederhosen alot even though I am not a waiter. I would suggest all men and particularly "big" men should try wearing them - even if only around the house or around town.

Lederhosen are worn WITHOUT underwear and are very comfortable no matter how you are built down there. Leather is a wonderful natural material that will conform to its owner over time and become the most personal garment you will ever own. I know, I own many pairs. My first pair I bought new in Munich, the rest I got on ebay!

Depending on how much you like to show only depends on how tight you get them to fit. The type of leather also makes a difference in how much shows. You can get them in a leather that fits tight if you like tight fitting things, supports you comfortably and only shows a nice modest bulge. Or you can get them in a leather when worn tight will reveal the shape and location of your 3 fellas. And then you can get them in a leather when worn skin tight will show shape and location with details like the size and shape of the head. I like my skin tight :D

When you get the real short styles, properly fitting pairs should be cut snug to the upper leg (and you can turn them up into a cuff to make them even shorter too which is very common) and you don't have to worry about falling out. Those Germans think of everything!

And then there is the front flap. There are the two closure methods - double button flap or double zipper flap. The button flap allows you to easily reach in from the side to move things about or 'play' if you want or allow someone else to 'play' (remember - no underwear). The zipper flap conceals everthing not allowing access until unzipped. But when you open either style, you have full access (again remember - no underwear) to the 3 fellas for any reason you intend to use them for ;D Again, those Germans think of everything!!

Lederhosen are truly wonderful garments. Too bad they aren't worn more in the USA. If only American men would give them a try and find out how practical, comfortable and long lasting they are, we might see them more here.

26: Deeblackthorne.

Igot a nice idea.

Why dont you buy a pair of sportsjeans or some thing like that, and realy show your bulge.

I think you got more tips ;D if you show the bulge and more respekt ;D

And i want to say Hi :)to every budy this my first post.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lederhosen ... I would suggest all men and particularly "big" men should try wearing them - even if only around the house or around town.

Lederhosen? Aber nein, Gott in Himmel! If you look like you might be of German extraction, Lederhosen are okay at Oktoberfest or some similar function. Wearing such a national costume around town habitually might get you dubbed 'Alpine idiot'! And all men? Lederhosen on a Cuban like me would look as ridiculous as Calypso drag on a German! Considering Dee's ethnic and racial background, I somehow suspect that they would look rather unauthentic on him as well. (Ever see an Arab in a kilt?)

Finedessert: "(Ever see an Arab in a kilt?)"

Don't want to go near that one. ::)

Grandpa

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
That reminds me of what one of my friends said when she saw this very pale, very hairy guy in a loincloth: "People should have licenses to wear those things."