Wake up, and welcome the correction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by javyn, Mar 6, 2009.

1. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
  2. pym

pym New Member

"Wake up, and welcome the correction''

Shut the fuck up and suck an erection.

3. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

thanx for posting some much needed perspective, understanding, and intelligence

4. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Quite welcome. Having read so much stupidity here, I figured a return to logic and common sense is in order.

Or would the Kool Aid drinkers rather go on believing we can continue to sustain the unsustainable?

5. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    I guess, since you aren't educated enough to contribute anything factual or logical to a discussion on economics, this is pretty much all you have to offer?

When faced with facts you respond with ad hom attacks. Go on living in your dream world. :) It will come crashing down around you very very soon.

6. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    #6 javyn, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  7. pym

pym New Member

Hey Economist! I bet i am doing MUCH better than you financially.
    I think it's losers like you who will suffer the most in these times.
    I wish you were my neighbor.....it would be fun to watch you sink like a stone from my window.:wink:

8. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Yeah? What's your educational background? Considering you know absolutely nothing about my finances, how do you figure you are doing better or worse than me financially?

I don't feel like searching through your posts so I'll just come out and ask, have you ever posted anything intelligent here, ever?

Seems all you do is trash talk and have absolutely nothing to back it up with.

I post articles and facts, you post bullshit. What gives?

If you want to defeat my arguments, then go after the arguments. Posting pointless nonsense just makes you look even dumber.

If my economic reasoning is flawed, why don't you just point out where it's flawed? I have an idea why, because you are completely clueless and probably have no idea what I'm talking about in the first place, so you can't really do much of anything other than level personal insults.

#8 javyn, Mar 6, 2009
  9. pym

pym New Member

YOU will have to go through all my posts to unravel the nut. I am quite open and generous AND on record here as regards MANY glimpses into my life.
    YOU? Just the same ole Nihilistic Bull-shit.
    I dis-like people like you intensely, What with your cheap-shot insults in all your posts. You have NOTHING to offer. See ya round CHEEKY.
    You Boorish loud-mouth.

10. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    I'm still waiting for you to make any sort of comment on my argument. So far more of the same, baseless ad hom insults.

Did you actually understand anything I said about the economy?

I'd like to hear a rational argument in support of Obama's destructive economic actions. If you are capable. Feel free to insult me in the argument, I figure you cant help it, but at least try to have SOME argument of the facts in there for a change okay?

I'd like to read a rational defense of Keynesianism since you know so much obviously :)

If you can't....then I was right all along, and you know nothing at all, and are just backing your homey and that's pretty much it.

#10 javyn, Mar 6, 2009
  11. pym

pym New Member

:boobies2:

12. midlifebear

Gold Member

Javyn: It's somewhat amusing that you post Paul Ferrel reinterpreting via the Wall Street Journal something that I've already read. Even though I agree with a majority of his summaries from The Economist, he's made them sound like his own sound bites.

I subscribe to The Economist on-line. It's one of my guilty pleasures. (Got tired of lugging around half-read magazines) But from what I've been able to discern is that the majority of 'Mericuhns: 1. don't read it and 2. if they do they don't realize it's a U.K. publication.

It's interesting you like what Ferrel had toe rewrite about the USA recession/depression by quoting an article in last August The Economist, but do you also subscribe to The Economist's frequent "anti-Iraq Bush and friends basically fucked it all up" analysis of US Foreign Policy?

In for a penny in for a pound.

#12 midlifebear, Mar 6, 2009
  13. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Ehhhh....I think Bush fucked up plenty don't get me wrong. We would have been in this predicament regardless because of the extreme growth we had in the 90s and no real correction so to speak of since then....but Iraq, robber baron capitalism, cronyism, etc definitely made things worse, just like Obama is making things worse now.

I'm 100% anti-Iraq and anti-Bush yes. Just because I hate Bush doesn't mean I like Obama, just like the fact that I think Obama is making things worse doesn't mean I'm a neocon, trickle down economics, tax cuts for the rich and corporate interest above all Bush/McCain supporter.

As far as Ferrel, I came across that article and it mirrored what I had been thinking all along. I don't know who the guy is, and believe it or not I don't read the Economist, but whatever. What he is saying is right on the money.

The market needs to correct. The market WILL correct. Stop being a lotus smoker thinking Obama's creative maneuvering of money will make it go away, it won't. Prepare for the hard times ahead or else you will be steamrolled.

Believe it or not (knowing this group, probably not, but that's okay), hard economic times lead to the most innovative and spectacular breakthroughs.

The key is surviving the downturn with a little money intact, and making sure you have a good education in something marketable when the economy picks back up and skilled labor is desperately needed and greatly rewarded.

Also, be thankful you live in the US. Europe is going to suffer, GREATLY. There is already a mass exodus beginning from England to the US, the UK economy is SO bad off it will never recover. They will be a third world country in a year and they know it.

The UK economy has nothing to offer the world except 1. it's financial institution (which is in worse shape than ours) and 2. oil from the north sea (which is dried up).

They are bankrupt. Same with Germany and France. (The Euro is valued so high and since there is such a money/credit crunch forget about anyone buying there goods for a long time)

America may or may not go that route, it's hard to say because of us being linked to China the way we are economically. But don't for a second think it will spare us from the recession or even give us a 100% chance of avoiding depression.

edit: Just noticed you are in Spain. Good luck bro, I really wish you the best and hope everything ends up okay for you.

#13 javyn, Mar 6, 2009
  14. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    By the way, I think I need to post exactly what I think about Obama. Since apparently only saying I don't support him automatically makes you all think of me as some sort of Bushbot racist Republican.

I see Obama much like Carter. Means well, but in way over his head, and is going to leave things much worse than he found them.

Essentially, Obama is this country's knee jerk reaction to 8 years of horrible Republican misrule.

Draft saved Draft deleted