wake up half naked

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My biggest concern wouldn't be whether I wake up without the shirt I went to sleep in, but what the other guy say about my hard-on in the morning if he sees it. At least that was always my concern when I've shared a bed with a friend on travel. Or maybe it wasn't concern, but hope that the guy would see my woodie and express interest. hah.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Jenniune, ill be in your neighborhood tonight, lol

Thanks Cockmo!!! Thats a pic i found of a dudes back titled "ruff nite" and its scratch marks, i bet he had fun, lol

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
I woke up naked once and my family said i walked to the bathroom with no clothes on in the middle of the night. I had no recollection of that and don't know how i got my clothes off either. Kinda awkward.... oh well, big deal.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I admit that sometimes if i am home alone i'll walk around the house naked and sometimes, though it may look funny, i walk around with just a t shirt on but nothing else, so form the waiste down i am naked as the day i was born. I guess it is a bit of a thrill because it sort of the reverse of what is considered normal half nudity, where by the the guy wears briefs and nothing else than the when you wear a shirt and nothing below.

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Happened a lot to me to -- kinda why I gave up on sleeping in PJs or anything else. When I was a teenager (15-18) I started to notice that I would wake up totally naked -- my PJs or sweats were always on the floor by the bed or even on the otherside of the room when I woke up in the morning -- with no recollection of having stripped down during the night.

After a while I just gave up and went to bed naked. Now I sleep naked pretty much all the time.

The odd time I do wear something to bed -- longjohns in the winter -- I will still sometimes wake up in the morning to find myself butt naked and the longjohns on the floor.

I don't worry about it if I am bunking with another dude -- figure another dude shouldn't be too shocked to see another dude naked in the morning -- but if I have to stay at a female relatives place or share a room with a woman for some reason (recent trip south) I get a bit nervous that they'll freak if I jump out of bed in the morning butt naked -- so I tend to wake up and check for my gear right away. lol

WellHung83 --> I do the same thing -- pad around at home with just a tank top or Tshirt with nothing below but my bare butt. Not sure why I like it -- probably just like the freedom of nothing below but the warmth of a shirt up top. :cool: