Wake Up Sex

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok gang -
What are your thoughts on wake up sex? Do you enjoy it or not? Is this something that you and your partner both enjoy and do a lot of? For the ladies - I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter. I have talked with many friends (all guys) who love wake up sex as much as I do - what better way to start the day?! But it seems far more rare to hear of women who love it as much as men. Why would this be? I and my friends are constantly perplexed why our girlfriends or wives lack of interest in wake up sex. What say everyone?

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Ok gang -
What are your thoughts on wake up sex? Do you enjoy it or not? Is this something that you and your partner both enjoy and do a lot of? For the ladies - I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter. I have talked with many friends (all guys) who love wake up sex as much as I do - what better way to start the day?! But it seems far more rare to hear of women who love it as much as men. Why would this be? I and my friends are constantly perplexed why our girlfriends or wives lack of interest in wake up sex. What say everyone?

Guys are naturally horny in the AM due to higher testosterone, hence early morning hard ons. Mine seem to start around 2 and I stay real horny until around 7. I can't imagine a woman not liking wake up sex unless it is at 5 AM, my favorite time!
:smile:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one of my memorable experiences was waking to wave after wave of pleasure ... was asleep so didn't know someone was giving me a BJ ... woke up just as I was climaxing

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love it, I always wake up horny, usually already hard. If my bf isn't with me I'll have to sort myself out when I wake up, but either way I normally cum in the morning.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
one of my memorable experiences was waking to wave after wave of pleasure ... was asleep so didn't know someone was giving me a BJ ... woke up just as I was climaxing

I am not a morning person, but this is the best way for me to wake up. Usually, I wake up to the blow job before my climax.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
I looooooooove wake up sex. :biggrin1: There is nothing like rolling over, wrapping my arms around my partners' waist, pressing up against him, feeling him roll over to face me, take me in his arms and....

Ya know what? I like you. lol Probably because i'm always horny when I first wake up, and I find it impossible not to notice my big fat Greek erection.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
It annoys me if I haven't had much sleep. If I've had a good night's sleep though, I love it which is a good thing because that's the usual time I get fucked.

D

deleted269122

hm........ hubby always had H/o in mornings........... and we're always up for a cuddle/role in the hay , but morning breath is a biggie for us both............. so no kissing on the lips just everywhere else!

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Too early? No problem.
Too tired? No problem.
Morning breath? No problem.

My girlfriend isn't much into morning sex. I love it! I can't remember the last time I didn't wake up with a hard on.

Everyone once in a while for a special day (birthday, anniversay, etc.) we'll make a deal. She'll get up before me and do what she likes to do and then come wake me with sex. Starts out with a blow job and progresses. Sometime, it's just a blow job. But either way, I love it.

It's something that she does for me.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Wow! Would LOVE to have that happen to me, Nick!

I do love the wake-up sex but agree than morning breath can spoil the mood. But's not that hard to brush your teeth and only takes a couple minutes so shouldn't be an annoyance.

I just wish I got more in the morning!:tongue:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love wakeup sex! I usually sleep with at most a t-shirt on, and wake with a hardon. My gf likes to slick back my foreskin and suck me, and then start screwing before I'm fully awake. Luckily, I don't need to be awake to fuck... but the orgasm usually wakes me.

I don't mind about morning breath or any of that. I can get a shower and brush my teeth later.

(Come to think of it, most girls I've been with have enjoyed wake up sex.)