Waking up a man with sex.

Ever wake a man up for sex?

• Never slept with a man. / Not interested in sex with men.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Slept with a man, but never woke him sexually.

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Gave him a hand job.

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Went down on him orally.

Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Used his cock to enter me anally/vaginally.

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have you ever woke up a man by stimulating him sexually? Assuming of course that your husband/boyfriend/lover gave you permission to touch him sexually while he was asleep.

Last edited:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever woke up a man by stimulating him sexually?
Of course. I tend to have a higher sex drive than the men I have been with.

Assuming of course that your husband/boyfriend/lover gave you permission to touch him sexually while he was asleep
:redface: Oh shit! I was supposed to get permission before he went to sleep? :eek: But he was just lying there, so peacefully sleeping like a little boy, and then he started to snore like Fred Flintsone. :lmao: Turns out a handjob or a bj, stop the snoring. :biggrin1: :cool:

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever woke up a man by stimulating him sexually? Assuming of course that your husband/boyfriend/lover gave you permission to touch him sexually while he was asleep.

If you're in love with a man and sleeping with him, it happens a lot if you're close, sleeping spoons. Morning wood and if you have a really intimate relationship. I slept in my first husband's arms all night, every night, and he always turned me on, was so hot to me, so I often only had to touch him, stroke him and he'd be up and at 'em. *Great* way to wake up, in my opinion. :biggrin1: Man, I miss that man!

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've slept with a man, but he's my friend but not in a sexual way. We just slept together because there wasn't enough space in the house.

D_Tina_Ciao

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay. What other options did you have in mind?

Stroking
Cuddling
Touching any part of his body
Putting his hand on your breast or pussy (have done many times - works every time)

And there could be others - more subtle ways to get his engine started
or wake him up. One thing leads to another. Sex doesn't have to be so overt, quick, and direct - it can be subtle, slow, and thorough. :biggrin1:

Last edited: