Waking Up & Coming Home

soloso

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Finally decided to join. Heard about the site 'bout a year ago. Poked around here and there - interesting stuff, rather positive too - definatly something to be liked.

Initially I was more interested in the PE, but have seen threads all over the place.

'Bout me? These days, guess I'm waking up and comming home more or less. Neglected & abused the hell outta my mind & body from about 18 - 23. 24 now. Seen lots of improvment & accomplishment. Stacked well enough, but a little damaged - things were bad, but have continued to get better, and I'm sure I'll be fine. Recovery after the dirty-deed is my biggest area of concern.

This site seems to be taking care of yourself, that's why I'm here. Into fitness: Karate, Cycling, Jogging, Rowing, Light Weights and my Punching Bag. Eat well regularly, but still wanna eat better - might become part-time vegetarian. Rescently singled myself from the lady-fan. Getting more into PE. Considering picking up a pump to see what it's like.

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Welcome to LPSG! Thanks for sharing some things about youself. Many of us join for a particular reason, then find a lot of other interesting things here. Enjoy your time in the group...:smile: