Waking Up & Coming Home

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by soloso, Oct 10, 2006.

1. soloso

soloso New Member

Finally decided to join. Heard about the site 'bout a year ago. Poked around here and there - interesting stuff, rather positive too - definatly something to be liked.

Initially I was more interested in the PE, but have seen threads all over the place.

'Bout me? These days, guess I'm waking up and comming home more or less. Neglected & abused the hell outta my mind & body from about 18 - 23. 24 now. Seen lots of improvment & accomplishment. Stacked well enough, but a little damaged - things were bad, but have continued to get better, and I'm sure I'll be fine. Recovery after the dirty-deed is my biggest area of concern.

This site seems to be taking care of yourself, that's why I'm here. Into fitness: Karate, Cycling, Jogging, Rowing, Light Weights and my Punching Bag. Eat well regularly, but still wanna eat better - might become part-time vegetarian. Rescently singled myself from the lady-fan. Getting more into PE. Considering picking up a pump to see what it's like.

2. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG! Thanks for sharing some things about youself. Many of us join for a particular reason, then find a lot of other interesting things here. Enjoy your time in the group...:smile:

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Welcome, soloso. Wow.

4. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Glad that you are taking care of yourself now. This can be a great place to discuss issues like yours. Welcome.

5. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

What an extensive introduction! Welcome and join in on the posting. John

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice