Waking up to a woman on your morning wood

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My wife has done this to me many times, although she has never successfully had me in her before i was awake. She says it too much of a challenge and motion.

I've a semi-deep sleeper so she always gets away with sucking me while i'm still in dreamland.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While I certainly love waking up to my partner doing whatever, most of the time my morning wood ;( is because I have to go to the bathroom. That urge unfortunately overtakes any other urge once I am awake.

ella_76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i`ve yet to find a man that can sleep through me riding his wood in the morning.... but have given bj`s as an alarm call many a time.... on the other hand i`ve been told that i`ve slept through being played with on ocassions!!

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
When I wake up with wood and a strong urge to piss starting a fucking session can be intense. If you ask me the erections under these circumstances are bigger, badder, longer lasting.

Eventually the urge to piss subsides, you fuck, you cum, and you jump in the shower to piss. The strain on the genitals intensifies the total experience. It is the extent to which I enjoy the SM in BDSM.:biggrin1:

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love to play with morning wood. Have been told "get off! gotta pee!" Prefer middle of the night "wake up honey, I can't sleep and want sex" blow jobs instead. They seem to get the best reception.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it. It only happened a few times. The first time I woke up to her giving me a blowjob. That was nice. The next time I woke up as she had already straddled me and was rubbing my cock up and down her slit. When I opened my eyes she sank down on my cock. It was lovely. She rode me until she came. I came and fell back asleep.

No one to do it with now but I hope my next partner will be just as gracious with her giving. I'd love to wake up to being rode every once in a while. It was fun.

Simba

cameltoelover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i`ve yet to find a man that can sleep through me riding his wood in the morning.... but have given bj`s as an alarm call many a time.... on the other hand i`ve been told that i`ve slept through being played with on ocassions!!

If you were beside me (or under me) in bed, I don't think either of us would get any sleep all night!

fivedollafootdong

Experimental Member
Media
The other day I woke up in a spoon position with my gf with a raging hard on. Woke up to her reaching behind herself down into my boxers stroking me lol. Lovely way to wake up!. I pulled her panties down and went doggy style with her moaning into a pillow. Got off and we both fell asleep. When we woke up, she confessed how she's been thinking about waking me up with a blowjob..... she might be a keeper! hahah

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never awakened to a woman on my johnson. However, it's completely true about it being much more intense.

When I wake up with wood and a strong urge to piss starting a fucking session can be intense. If you ask me the erections under these circumstances are bigger, badder, longer lasting.

Eventually the urge to piss subsides, you fuck, you cum, and you jump in the shower to piss. The strain on the genitals intensifies the total experience. It is the extent to which I enjoy the SM in BDSM.:biggrin1:

salthebb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have a morning wood every morning. When I have a partner, they enjoy it because it is usually the biggest first thing in the A.M. My ex one time was rubbing it up and down her slit because I was longer and thicker than normal. Took her some effort to get it in, but once she did, she came and came. When I finally blew, that is when I worried about peeing. Great way to wake up in the morning.

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I had an ex that used to suck my dick when he was asleep. The first time it happened, I woke up and my dick wasn't even hard. After I spoke to him several times, I realized he was asleep. It only happened a few times after that, but I always stopped it. It just didn't seem right. Especially when you consider the fact that he would occasionally, while asleep, leap out of bed and run into the corner of the room and huddle, shivering, in the fetal position.

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to date this gorgeous Mexican hairdresser several years ago- he was tall, big, and had a nice fat 8" dick- and was a total top. I would sleep over at his apartment and would inevitably get woken up at 230 or so, on the dot. I'd get rolled onto my stomach and he'd go at it. So hot.