Waking up to a woman on your morning wood

Dell1962

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I were staying at her parents house one time. We were upstairs in the attic bedroom which had two twin beds. We had gone to sleep and sometime around one or so, I am laying there when my wife gets out of her bed and comes over to mine. She lies on top of me and begins to kiss me and run her hands over me. Naturally, I woke up about that time and began to hug her to me. She then pulled her night shirt up and over her head and began to run her breasts to my chest. I had my hands in her shorts massaging her very nice ass. She moved up a little so I could nibble on a nipple. I was able to slip her shorts and panties off and then she moved up to sit on my face while she looked out the window. I found her clit and began to trace the alphabet while my hands were caressing her breasts and slightly pinching and twisting her nipples. After a few minutes she began to cum and she squeezed my head between her legs as she came and came. Then she moved down me, pulled my shorts off and the next thing I remember was her sinking down on top of me. She was hot, she was wet and she was doing all the work as she moved up and down moaning softly. Did not take me long before I felt myself building for a very nice large, relaxing orgasm. As I have said before, when she is in the mood, she is IN the mood and will not take no for an answer.

B_ItalianDonkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF recently woke up in the middle of the night, she felt my wood and she gave me a hot blowjob. I woke up, came and she hugged me till we fell asleep again... so tender!