Waking up with an exposed hardon... in public!

MatthewToronto

Cherished Member
Media
I was in University and my two best friends, male and a female, came to my room and said YOU GOTTA SEE THIS. We went outside and along the sidewalk leading to the university a guy was sun bathing while probably studying for exams. He had fallen asleep and was sporting a huge erection in his bathing suit pointing striaght up. we laughed about that for years. A lot of people sure noticed him that day.

Matthew

Reactions: Beach Boner

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I popped out during a soccer game one time. I was wearing a cup which somehow shifted. I was running down the field with my junk slapping against my leg. I ran off to the side and fixed things. Of course there is no inconspicuous way to plunge both hands down your pants to get things back in place. It really wasn't that embarrassing, it was only the guys that I was playing soccer with and they have seen me in the lockers and shower before. Something new for the other team but happens in soccer.
You were wearing a cup to play Soccer?!? You yanks are so soft

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok.. these are hot stories for sure but the question is about experiences of being completely & fully HARD and EXPOSED in public, not hidden in pants, not ready just to pop out... but completely visible, out there and SEEN.... in public...

sorry to break the "code of the threads". just got me thinkin about that experience.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No rules here, viewfromthetop, merely an inquiry. A hot story for sure. I've seen a lot of other threads about hardons in unusual places, (rocking in mass transit definitely counts) and was only curious to know if others had similar experiences of having had their hard cock seen in a public setting, uncovered by accident or otherwise...

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
HTML:
You were wearing a cup to play Soccer?!? You yanks are so soft

Soft, I will show you 9" of soft. Just kidding, I had the goods damaged once and that was enough for me. I play a lot of hockey which definitely requires a cup. I have gotten quite used to it.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They said they had "seen me on the beach." And each, in their own way, made me feel like I had won a marathon or something.

Dear HardGuard, enjoying your extremely hot & expanding gallery, it's obvious that you simply have to drop your trousers and you'll win any marathon any time!

Cheers:) FM :smile:

aggbottom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i was on mass transit here in the bay area several years ago and those trains can get pretty crowded. i found myself pressed right up against this cute little guys ass. at first it was just the jostling of the train that kept us rubbing up against each other which started to make me hard. i was horrified that this guy might be completely straight and not very forgiving but i started to notice that he was moving a bit more than just with the car and was pressing his ass crack up against me. i got completely hard and probably could have cum right then and there but i wante to see what would happen.

sure enough we departed the train at the same stop and i let him walk in front of me a bit. i was still hard down the leg of my jeans. he kept looking back to see if i was still behind him smiling so i kept following and we arrived at what i figured was his apartment building. i slowed down a bit when he approached the door because i still didn't want to assume but as i started to pass he held the door open for me and i spent the rest of the evening buried deep inside him. one of hottest experiences ever.
View... that story is a fantasy come true. Man... thanks for sharing, some nice material for jerking off now!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i did the naked pose for art class thing....it was great money....back then. my cock would flop over soft and i did get hard a couple of times knowing men and women were watching me. i did alot of edging to sooo i guess that made me more horny than ussual. i got alot of sex that way.....women sucking me and men wanting to know things about my cock....how much cum....etc. when i was in the navy and in europe where women and men use the same restroom i showed everybody what i have. i have been to nudist camps......im not shy about showing my body or cock.
:biggrin1:

allandonn

Just Browsing
Media
I spent some time in Hong Kong as a young man, some of that time in the farthest reaches of the New Territories. I missed the ferry one day and had to board a very full bus for a slow ride over the mountain -- standing the whole way. Those buses weren't made for tall Americans so I basically had to hunch down a bit and look towards my feet.. but instead of seeing my feet, I found myself staring down at the lap of a young 20ish Chinese guy whose seat I was leaning against. He dozed off and I soon noticed a stirring in his pants as the vibrating and bumpy bus worked its magic. For about half an hour I was 'forced' to watch his smallish cock get erect and subside and jump around in his pants. Funny I don't recall getting a stiff neck from the experience.

ItaloCanadese

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had a set of board shorts that I used as a pair of swim trunks one day....they were yellow and didn't have a liner on them.
I had been playing football on the beach with some of my ex-gfs cousins and I made a dive for the ball into the water.
When I got out of the water and walked back to my ex-gf, she just hugged me tight and as I looked up, all her cousins were red-faced and acting kinda wierd. Her and I went to a hammock to relax for a while and that's when she told me that she could see all of me right through my board shorts....
Now that I look back on it, I guess the rest of them were jealous of me or something, whatever.
Too bad she isn't my gf anymore, she's missing out on ALOT of potential! :p