Waking up with an exposed hardon... in public!

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on a coach trip on my way back from a gig in Essex somewhere and had been to the toilet before getting on the coach and must have forgotten to zip up properly or maybe it was the guy sat next to me, I don't know.

But I hate coach journeys so I decide to try and sleep (it was quite late about 30 minutes past midnight, so others were doing the same.

Anyway I was sat on the coach, had by jacket laid cross me, and dozed off, I remembered starting to get hard and my jeans were feeling the strain and then in my sleep I was being jacked off my this really fit guy, that I'd seen at the gig. The bumping of the road and this feeling of being jacked off was really hot and I was ready to cum, I opened woke a bit to see my jacket had fallen on the floor and my hard cock was sticking out of my fly and also through by boxers, my cock was jumping and before I could do anything I shot a load in the air, fuck I panicked I quickly looked across the aisle and everyone appear to be asleep.

I put on hand over my cock to catch the rest of my cum, and then glanced to my left the guy was very much awake and was jacking himself, cock out of his jeans, quite a nice looking big cock it was too. (so not sure if it was my cock had escaped and caused him to get turned on a jack or he was the cause). He continued and took a wodge of tissue out of his pocket to catch his load, and seeing my sticky hand passed some on to me.

I took it, said thanks and tried to act as normally as possible, I didn't go to sleep for the rest of the journey.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I spent some time in Hong Kong as a young man, some of that time in the farthest reaches of the New Territories. I missed the ferry one day and had to board a very full bus for a slow ride over the mountain -- standing the whole way. Those buses weren't made for tall Americans so I basically had to hunch down a bit and look towards my feet.. but instead of seeing my feet, I found myself staring down at the lap of a young 20ish Chinese guy whose seat I was leaning against. He dozed off and I soon noticed a stirring in his pants as the vibrating and bumpy bus worked its magic. For about half an hour I was 'forced' to watch his smallish cock get erect and subside and jump around in his pants. Funny I don't recall getting a stiff neck from the experience.

No it probably wasn't you neck that was going to get stiff, look a far bit lower down.. I know my cock would have got stiff. lol

Reactions: Elizabethrex

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
deano, that story was so hot!
The only time I've had a similar experience was at a party at my place. I got hammered and stumbled into bed, ripped my clothes off and fell asleep straight away. There wasn't really anywhere for others to sleep, so a cute guy friend slid in next to me, while 2 other guys fell asleep on the floor at the end of the bed. When I finally awoke the next day, it was to the vibrations of the mattress, as the cute guy right next to me was jacking like his life depended on it! I couldn't fathom what would make him so bold, but then I realised my dick was rock hard and my stomach was wet from precum. I'm sure if I was in his situation I woulda done the exact same thing! So after a short time he came (hard), and not wanting to let him realise I had been awake I laid there with my eyes closed while he cleaned up. Of course all the noise he made woke the other two guys, who subsequently got up, had a quiet chuckle with the cute guy and left me in the room alone to wank as I had never wanked before! My god, I don't think I've ever sprayed so much cum :)

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was diving in a friends pool with a bunch of friends one summer and two of the girls had got me half hard in their little boys brief styled underwear, for swim suits. One had batman the other spunge bob. Anyways I was trying to distract my self by using the dive board. I did a flip and the water flooded my leg releasing my dong. It wasn't 100% hard but enough to stick straight out infront of me when I got out of the water and it was out the pant leg. The three girls and dude near the ladder had a good laugh as I panicked to cage
it inside again.

manniner

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
during the summer i go camping quite alot at a nude resort in the mountains...although men dont parade around the resort with wood all day long, but its funny, and hot having my coffee out side my tent on a beautiful morning, and seeing all the dudes step out of their tents with that morning wood.....seems acceptable then....

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
during the summer i go camping quite alot at a nude resort in the mountains...although men dont parade around the resort with wood all day long, but its funny, and hot having my coffee out side my tent on a beautiful morning, and seeing all the dudes step out of their tents with that morning wood.....seems acceptable then....

Your post remindered me of :
I was at a french camp site one year when I was in my late teens, as any lad of that age only a blade of grass had to move to get me hard.

Anyway, I was over there with a few mates, I was the first to wake up and slipped outside the tent - I was wearing only shorts cause it was quite hot, as I went past one of my mate, his sheet got caught on my foot and he was either dreaming or it was his morning wood, but his dick was up and hard, didn't really take much notice, as he was a mate, but reckon pretty big, never seen him hard before.

Anyway as was sat outside, various people, many lads went over to the washrooms, shorts and speedos were bulging, a couple of german guys were in speedos (why at that time of morning but anyway) - one of them his speedo was holding back a big hard cock, well just, the topo of the speedo must have been about two or three inches off his waist... wow (the guy was ugly as sin but what a dick)..

The one that made me laugh was a British guy over with his family, guess he must have been in his late twenties or early thirties, was walking over in a bath robe, was also taking his young son over with him, who had a trantrum and had to be carried, and as he did, the robe gaped a little, he was a fit guy, very toned from seeing him sunbathing the previous day, and was still sporting a very big morning wood, or something had got him going. He must have been about 9 or 10 inches and thick, as the robe was about two or so inches off his body and he was clearly showing 7 or eight, cut and a big knob..
I almost wanted to go over to him and say hey mate, your robe's gaping and you dick is on show, but thought it might seem a bit weird, so I watched him walk the row of tents and could see so rather surprised faces.

Bet he was embarrassed when he realised.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I had a few years ago. We were at the pool and I fell asleep and my dick gets hard. It pop-out of my swimwear just with the head, luckily I was reading a book so nobody saw it, only my uncle because he had a seat after me and saw my shiny head :p He laughed

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
One time when I was stationed in Germany I went to a friends house off base for a BBQ. Well many beers later and a slow burning BBQ I fell asleep on a wood bench by an inflatable pool he had set up. There were only a few of the guys from our unit but alot of his neighbors. It was a common area in a housing complex. Well you know what happened next...I got woke up by a beer being poured on my head. I jumped up and quickly realized that my erection was sticking out the top of my trunks. I stuffed myself into my thrunks and walked inside. After my erction died down I went back to the BBQ and got ribbed alittle by the guys but I was surprised that none of the neighbors seemed too bothered by it. I apologized and was told not to worry about it, it happens. One of my budds told me that I must have had some pretty good dreams because in the 1 1/2 hours I was asleep I sported 3 erections and and that the second time I shifted on the bench and had managed to fully expose balls and all. One of the older german women walked over and tried to wake me up but when she couldn't, she pulled my trunks up and actually tucked my erection back into my trunks. I miss Germany.

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
when i was in college at first i would try to have respect for my dorm mates and not get out of bed with out putting something on over my morning wood, until one of the guys started walking aroung in the morning or in the middle of the night with out anything on... he was only like 3 soft and 5.5 or 6 hard, so i said fuk it, why should i try to hide if hes not... so from then on i walked around the dormroom nude even if i was sporting wood... i would even walk down the hall to the open bay showers naked... i didnt care. i had nothing to hide... i wasnt the only one who walked to the showers nude but i definatly had the biggest dick... it alwasy got a ton of stares or compliments...

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i was on mass transit here in the bay area several years ago and those trains can get pretty crowded. i found myself pressed right up against this cute little guys ass. at first it was just the jostling of the train that kept us rubbing up against each other which started to make me hard. i was horrified that this guy might be completely straight and not very forgiving but i started to notice that he was moving a bit more than just with the car and was pressing his ass crack up against me. i got completely hard and probably could have cum right then and there but i wante to see what would happen.

sure enough we departed the train at the same stop and i let him walk in front of me a bit. i was still hard down the leg of my jeans. he kept looking back to see if i was still behind him smiling so i kept following and we arrived at what i figured was his apartment building. i slowed down a bit when he approached the door because i still didn't want to assume but as i started to pass he held the door open for me and i spent the rest of the evening buried deep inside him. one of hottest experiences ever.

View... I think I'm going to be taking BART everywhere next time I'm up in SFO just in case you're, um, riding. :tongue: Insta-boner here after reading that.

nydodgersfan

Experimental Member
Media
It's only an erect penis and we all get so freaked about seeing another. The only embarrassing time for me happened when I was about 19 and staying over night at my uncle's. There was no air conditioning so eventually I ended up taking off my underwear in the middle of the night. My uncle came in to tell me breakfast was ready and there it was pointing up at the ceiling. He looked closed the door came back in a second and tossed some lotion my way and said to take care of that thing before you come down! You don't want to upset your aunt!

In college I saw morning wood on my roomates and even in the dorm shower you saw occasional wood in the mornings. It's natural. I guess because I shared a bedroom with my brother and we made no effort to hide morning erections that I am more comfortable with it.

Rendell

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I fell asleep one time on the couch out on the deck in my bikinin swim shorts and awoke to a raging erection my cousin (who is 6 months younger than me) was snuggling verrry close to me and had put her hand in my lap. She had evidently fallen asleep like that. I confronted her about it later and she said she had put a beach towel over us and then put her hand over my cock. I was at first shocked and a bit turned on because i didn't think she was at all attracted to me. I on the other hand had a HUGE crush on her since i was about 10. We talked for a long time afterwards about a lot of things. It was a very eye opening experience for me and yes we did make out :)

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We used to have these huge river day/raft races... Basically an excuse for folks to get really drunk on intertubes. I used to love to go watch..

amazing how beer and sun can lower expectations...

there were many paths along the river (years later it became a huge 'cruisin area') A couple had pulled their intertube/raft out (a lounger top tied to intertubes.

One couple had apparently been having some drunken fun and passed out...he was lying on top of her...her bikini bottom was pulled down a bit in front and uy could clealy see the front of his drunks down..and a soft cock lying there...and a pile of empty cans nearby... both were out like a light..saw a few adults making sure no children walked by...and also saw a few find reasons to walk past more than onces...

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I was training with my wife, wearing loose shorts. She embraced me and I got an instant hardon, with the classical tent effect and the tip of my penis nearly out of my trousers.

I desperatly tried to calm down before the coach was back, while my wife was laughing.

He was back and saw me, and laughed too, prentending he hadn't seen.

Scott14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had a roommate in college who wore boxers to bed and often did not sleep under the sheets. Way too often when I got up in the morning (I often had earlier classes than he did), his tool would be rock hard and poking out of his boxers fully exposed. The guy was a heavy sleeper too. A few times I invited people in to see the show! He nevr work up!

It happened so often that, after a while it was no big deal. It became normal. (Other than that, he was not an exhibitionist or anything. We never did anything together sexually either. Absolutely no desire for either of us.)

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Senior year in college a group of us went out drinking after semester tests on a warm May night and went back to one of the guys’ apartments to drink and watch a movie. Eventually we all fell asleep spread out on the floor wherever there was space. When the guy’s roommate came home with a girl he picked up at the bar they made enough noise to wake me and another guy up. The couple stepped over our friend and went into the bed room. 5 minutes later they’re going at it hard and heavy and the guy lying on the floor grunted a little and reached down into his shorts and grabbed his dick through and gave it a couple of tugs and then rolled over on his back and fell asleep. We just sat there listening to the couple in the other room as the guy on the floors hardon continued to bounce up and down. Imagine our surprised when the end of his shorts grew a huge dark wet spot and let out a huge sigh. Eventually the couple came and then got quiet. We eventually fell asleep but gave the guy on the floor a hard time in the morning when he woke up and realized he’d had wet dream.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Freshman or sophomore year in college, I had an off-campus flat with two roommates; one, an Army brat, had the bed next to mine in the bedroom, the other, a big redhead farm boy, slept on the pull-down sleeper couch in the front room. I slept nude. One morning something woke me. I realized the covers had come off and I had a roaring hard on poking straight up to the ceiling. All four inches. I played possum. Somehow I instantly sensed that my roommate was awake. The bedside table blocked our direct view of each other's faces, but lower down I could see an up-and-down jerking movement under his covers! I stayed exposed until I heard him coming.

Another time, I woke up in the same condition. My roommate wasn't in his bed, but I heard him and my roommate at the bedroom door. I could hear my other roommate, the big farm boy, saying, "Heck, mine's twice as big!"

When I was in the Navy, we had sleeping cubicles with twin bunkbeds open to the aisle way. We were right off the head, so there was lots of traffic. I wore Navy issue white boxers. One morning I woke with my covers thrown back and my cock poking through the gaping fly. I don't know how long I had been in that state, but I musta put on quite a show for the guys going to and from from the head. It was kinda hot later realizing many of my shipmates had seen my little guy at full mast.

D

deleted645791

I used to drink a lot during college and had a bad habit of passing out early during our house parties, and I was embarrassed to find out later that a few times I had pitched a big tent in my shorts that drew a lot of attention. Unfortunately, one time the guys made a game out of throwing and bouncing crap off of it, which was supposedly very funny, although I disagree. There was another night I passed out in some pajama pants, and the button on the front came undone so part of my boner was visible through the open fly, but my buddy put a blanket over me before it could escape completely. I never wore those again if I wasn't drinking alone.