Wal-Mart Worker Trampled to Death in Long Island, NY

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Walmart is a just a store for white trash? It looks to me that black male trash was responsible for this. :mad:

This was a sad and tragic situation that has no answer and perhaps never will. But name calling and racial slurs will not solve or explain any of this situation. Please members lets take a moment and think of this man an his family. Please don't point fingers unless your were present when this horrible tragedy took place.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
This was a sad and tragic situation that has no answer and perhaps never will. But name calling and racial slurs will not solve or explain any of this situation. Please members lets take a moment and think of this man an his family. Please don't point fingers unless your were present when this horrible tragedy took place.

If I would have just said "white trash" did this, no one would have commented. Laughable.

I'm making light of nothing. I just wanted to prove a point and I did.

Racial slurs against black people aren't the only racial slurs.

Why is "bitch" so freely used on here when it refers to women as a being a mere dog?

I bet I can call a Native American an awful name on here and no one would say a word.

It's sad that LPSG is like that.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I work in retail now and just got home. I wasn't working when the mad rush of customers were lined up as the store opened at 4 am this morning. I worked afternoon/evening. During the early part of my shift it was extremely busy, people wanting to get those "early bird specials" and waiting in line for 2 hours! I had to do a lot of price adjustments and stuff too.

However, during the later part of my shift, the lines had tapered off some and I even had a bit of time to go and straighten some of the items on shelves.

I'm glad I didn't hear about the Walmart incident this morning! I may have been afraid to go to work today!

mattbuddy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There always seems to be something like this every year on black friday...I don't see how people do that. Someone died for a cheap TV or something...that's so sad.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well I had never been in a Wal-Mart until a year ago, but I went to get the Eagles CD...so am I white trash?

I don't like the word "white trash". I think it should be banned. So should the word "bitch". Women have been second-class citizens since the beginning of time and they're still being called "dogs." That's just wrong. I'm not a sexist...I don't use that word.

If it were a bunch of women who trampled over this man, could I have said "Look what all those bitches did?" and get away with it without a word. You bet... without a slap on the wrist.

People are uncivilized. Violence is adored. Materialism and greed rule. People have to die because of it. We're all responsible.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I would have just said "white trash" did this, no one would have commented. Laughable.

I'm making light of nothing. I just wanted to prove a point and I did.

Racial slurs against black people aren't the only racial slurs.

Why is "bitch" so freely used on here when it refers to women as a being a mere dog?

I bet I can call a Native American an awful name on here and no one would say a word.

It's sad that LPSG is like that.

The only sad thing really is that no one is seeing the forest for the trees and that something horrible happened and our thoughts should be with this man and his family. Also sadly that some people only see color instead of the issue. And finally if you are sad at the state of affairs at LPSG you are welcome to leave and spread your hatred to any other adult site. If you need the www. please let me know I'm sure there are places where your voice could be heard where it matters!

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Walmart is a just a store for white trash? It looks to me that black male trash was responsible for this. :mad:

A poster said he referred to Walmart as 'White-Trash-Mart', it was classist, not a racist comment. It would IMHO have been better left unsaid.

I didn't see anyone say that white trash was responsible for this incident.

The pics do show a majority of dark faces. That doesn't justify IMHO saying 'black trash' was responsible.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
The only sad thing really is that no one is seeing the forest for the trees and that something horrible happened and our thoughts should be with this man and his family. Also sadly that some people only see color instead of the issue. And finally if you are sad at the state of affairs at LPSG you are welcome to leave and spread your hatred to any other adult site. If you need the www. please let me know I'm sure there are places where your voice could be heard where it matters!

I have no hatred, just love. I want justice for everyone.:smile:

I had a long conversation tonight about how uncivliized people have become. How do you know from one post what I feel? I see the forest for the trees...oh yes I do. I thought what has happened is disgusting.

In other words, if someone isn't saying how sorry they feel in every post, they aren't seeing the forest the trees? That's absurd.

Someone earlier in this thread referred to people going to Walmart as being "white trash." I just responded.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
A poster said he referred to Walmart as 'White-Trash-Mart', it was classist, not a racist comment. It would IMHO have been better left unsaid.

I didn't see anyone say that white trash was responsible for this incident.

The pics do show a majority of dark faces. That doesn't justify IMHO saying 'black trash' was responsible.

I just don't understand how when people degrade women and other ethnic groups, it's always ignored on here. That's disturbing.

I was just experimenting...and my suspicions have been proved true once again.:redface:

I'm not experimenting anymore...people are too funny on here. Anyway's...back to business by me. I'm just so hateful cause I said "black trash" (my black friends would be laughing now:biggrin1:)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just don't understand how when people degrade women and other ethnic groups, it's always ignored on here. That's disturbing.

I was just experimenting...and my suspicions have been proved true once again.:redface:

On behalf of the LPSG; any degrading remarks regarding race, religion, lifestyle, politics, will not tolerated. If anyone feels that we have not addressed an issue please send a report to the moderators; we can not be in every forum. But most of all please don't experiment to test the limits of LPSG. We all try to do our best to make this one of the best adult sites, we only expect the same from the members.
Thank you.
NY

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You have an excellent point about white trash being a classist comment, Kali. The emphasis is on "trash" supposedly distinguishing some white people from other white people.

My question, (not specifically to you but in general) then becomes why is "black trash" not read the same way? A classist statement distinguishing some black people from other black people.

Why is 'black trash' a racist remark if 'white trash' isn't?

Worth thinking about.

I agree with you that both would have been better left unsaid.

Last edited:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"I've been waiting since last night" what do you mean I can't come into the store?
Can't you just hear people saying that... all the while looking at the dead body? I read one report people actually were saying things like that!

It is sad that people just kept on going. It was to buy something, they weren't running from a fire or a crazed gunman outside!

I've been to a Black Friday store opening, and a special black friday like opening. Everything was orderly people calmly walked into the store and THEN they rushed around. They weren't in a mad rush to get in because most of the most wanted things are limited per person anyway.

Unrelated but are people totally unattached to reality? Actual quote from a newspaper article from at least a year ago is the picture.

Attachments

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't we get these deaths every year?

Why is 'black trash' a racist remark if 'white trash' isn't?
Black already has so many negative connotations. Not to mention it doesn't have the euphony the word 'white' carries. Black sounds harsh (Bl and ck).

Last edited:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Don't we get these deaths every year?

Black already has so many negative connotations. Not to mention it doesn't have the euphony the word 'white' carries. Black sounds harsh (Bl and ck).

ok...African-American trash? :biggrin1: Swedish-American trash?

The word "bitch" has very negative connotations for a women, doesn't it? A dog?? A lot of words have very negative connotations. "FAT BITCH" is really nasty. You won't see me saying it on here.:wink: