Walk like you have a big dick

mrlumpy

Cherished Member
Media
Have you noticed that those of use who are well endowed tend to walk differently from the rest? A little more confident and with everything pushed out to show off a little?

chris6092

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't get me started on this topic! Not that I'm blowing my own trumpet but I'm a bodybuilder with a big cock. I'm always accused of walking with a cowboy-like swagger but I can't help it. When you are built your arms tend to hang away from your sides because you have well developed back muscles.

I can't help it!!!!

Having a big dick just adds to the problem!

Chris

KinG916

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i think i walk pretty modestly and nerdy with no swagger at all. i just feel weird walking like a black guy or a body builder it just seems unnecessary

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started wearing Life Boxer briefs again nice and tight and have it hanging to the right. So when i walk my right leg is pulling and stretching it. It gives my cock a good pump. So yes i walk like you say............:smile: :cool: :wink:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't get me started on this topic! Not that I'm blowing my own trumpet but I'm a bodybuilder with a big cock. I'm always accused of walking with a cowboy-like swagger but I can't help it. When you are built your arms tend to hang away from your sides because you have well developed back muscles.
I can't help it!!!Having a big dick just adds to the problem!
Chris

I suspect chris that when a guy like you or like me has a large proportion of his body weight in the shoulder area, there is bound to be more side - to - side movement of that weight than usual...hence the swagger. I had never analyzed that phenomenon until you suggested it! The bow-legged part obviously comes from what we are packing!:cool: :smile:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ditto - i don't want people staring at my crotch - it's my business
It can't half get uncomfortable at times as well - lots of adjusting

O13

Yeah no doubt all that shifting about in a dreamstate can be quite tedious :biggrin1:

:banana:
HORSE

Donk

Experimental Member
Media
I suspect chris that when a guy like you or like me has a large proportion of his body weight in the shoulder area, there is bound to be more side - to - side movement of that weight than usual...hence the swagger. I had never analyzed that phenomenon until you suggested it! The bow-legged part obviously comes from what we are packing!:cool: :smile:

It's funny, when I was a little kid--like in elementary school--several times other kids asked me if I was bow-legged. Well, no doctor has ever diagnosed me as such. Looking back, I suspect that I just have always walked with a wide stance because of my larger than average package (which I was totally oblivious to until I was a teen).

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I can't help it!!!!

Having a big dick just adds to the problem!

Chris

Hung bodybuilders are a RARE enuf breed... If you got it, walk and flaunt it......

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Actualy I think a whole new topic could be made of SITTING down with a big cock (or spec big balls)...