Walk the Walk, Show the . . .

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorcerer said:
Jeez, I feel like this is powerball or something...

I'm not really a slut, I'm actually a hopeless romantic...

Of course it's like powerball, it's the chance to make lucky winners very, very happy. :smile:

Oh, and I'm not really a straight boy that gets around a lot, I'm actually just a platonically friendly person.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The guys who don't post pix just
want to let everyone's imagination
have free rein! :rolleyes:

I can't imagine ever PMing someone
for pix though...there is a reason
they haven't put the wared on
display.

And B.C...may I say...very nice!:wink:

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
speshk said:
But I ask generally, of everyone, does it really matter if someone steals your picture and uses it as their own, assuming it's just a cock shot? I don't think it's identity theft, strictly speaking. I mean, wouldn't it be kinda flattering? Ultimately, an anonymous picture is just a picture, one of many on the Internet. You've still got your wang!
I don't have any horror stories to tell like Stronzo does, but on several occasions, I've sent pictures of myself to someone only to hear that "I've seen this picture before." While I suppose it is flattering to find that someone liked your picture so much that he would claim it as his own, that person really has stolen your identity, and suddenly you look like a fake. I haven't appreciated that feeling. Does it matter? If I'm interested in the person I just sent my picture to, you bet it does.