Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Typically I go from the steam room where I’ve had a towel loosely around my waist depending on who’s in there with me. My clean/dry towel is hanging on one of the hooks near the steam room door. Often I come out and use the wet towel to wipe some sweat off so I don’t drip all the way to the shower. It’s a very short walk.

Sailingbear

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Treyburn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Strip down and walk to the shower. I have a small towel I sit on on the sauna, and a big towel for after the shower. I Also shower before and after the sauna.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My gym has open showers and has towels available in the wet area, so I don't even have a towel in hand on the walk over. I figure that everyone sees my penis in the shower anyway, so it's kind of silly to feel that I should hide it for the walk, right?

I strip down but do wear a towel or hold it around me when walking to the shower. It's stupid, I know, but I just prefer to be covered. Not that I think anyone is interested or looking, even on my own I would.

Max_Polo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How do you walk to the locker room shower at the gym?

I get nude at my locker, and I walk butt-ass naked to the shower.

+1

Left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot...

Bondi

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I strip down at the locker, walk to the stack of towels and grab one, and then walk to the showers.

On the way back to the locker after my shower, though, I do tend to wear the towel around my waist.

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm one of the few that strips down and heads to/from the shower. There are some guys that go fully clothed to the shower, get in, shut the curtain and then strip down in the shower stall. When did we become so ashamed to be a man? I will keep my political views out of it, but...

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I strip down and throw the towel over my shoulder and walk to the shower and I do the same when I walk back to my locker after showering. I don't care who sees me naked (or who I see naked) and I've never understood those who do the towel dance.