Walk to the gym shower

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I strip down and throw the towel over my shoulder and walk to the shower and I do the same when I walk back to my locker after showering. I don't care who sees me naked (or who I see naked) and I've never understood those who do the towel dance.

This is how I do it also. The towel goes over the shoulder while I walk to the shower area. When I am there, the towel goes up on the hook, I take the shower and then I use the towel to dry off. On the walk back to the locker, the towel is over the shoulder again. I don't care who sees my penis. And as far as I know, everybody else in there has a penis too. The towel dance just looks ridiculous.

D

deleted645791

I take my sweaty clothes off at my locker and walk in just flip flops to the showers since it doesn't make sense to get all those germs/sweat from the equipment on a clean towel. It doesn't matter if everyone wipes the equipment before and after, it's still gross. After my shower I pick up a clean towel on the way back to my locker and dry myself off as I walk back. Once I'm done with it, I throw it in the dirty towel bin and get dressed.

mikemikenj

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My walk to and from the gym shower is always naked. If the showers have curtains, I leave it open. I carry two towels tho. One for after my shower and one to sit on in the sauna, fully nude.

Stabilo

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I take my sweaty clothes off at my locker and walk in just flip flops to the showers since it doesn't make sense to get all those germs/sweat from the equipment on a clean towel. It doesn't matter if everyone wipes the equipment before and after, it's still gross. After my shower I pick up a clean towel on the way back to my locker and dry myself off as I walk back. Once I'm done with it, I throw it in the dirty towel bin and get dressed.
same here

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually head to the showers after still in my tight wet swim briefs, then close the shower curtain, rinse off the pool off my swim suit, while still on me in the shower, slowly peel it off, soaping and rinsing my naked body under the warm soothing shower water.

Reactions: Bondi

Plasticroad1

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I undress at the locker and then grab my soap and towel. I hold my towel in front of me and head to the shower. Not showing anything in front and not trying to flaunt anything in the back. To me, the locker room is a place for changing and getting cleaned up, not a place for 'showing off' or whatever.

There's an older gentleman that def sees the locker room differently than I do. He picks the spot right at the entrance of the locker room to get naked. No big deal. However, he continues to 'mess around' in his gym bag for 10 minutes. Buck naked. Then he puts his clothes in the middle of the locker room so he has to constantly walk back and forth to play with his clothes. He does this dance before and after the shower. I don't mind a naked guy. We all have penis's and naked bodies, but he is so overt in it that it does make me a bit uncomfortable.

Reactions: BITXMALE and Gj816

Walked out of the shower at the gym with my cock and balls hanging out. Sitting directly across from the shower getting changed a cute twink and his eyes lower to catch a glimpse of my cock and then back up hoping I didn’t notice...what a rush!

Reactions: Gj816

Hungfreeballer

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear my boxers to the shower. I leave the them hanging on the hook outside the shower stall. When I am done showering, I just wrap a towel around me. I gather my clean clothes and go in the dressing stall
You gotta try and be more free man. Walk without anything on! Let it hang free!

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What I kind of love is that awkward thing that happens sometimes in locker rooms where you start a conversation and you keep talking while nude and then you offer your name and then you SHAKE HANDS! It's very comical to do that with your schlong hanging out!
I've done this. It's only comical if you are uneasy with nudity. I went to college in an era when guys didn't think twice about interacting with other guys naked, so this all still feels normal to me. The fact that someone can see my penis in a place where it's appropriate doesn't change how I interact with him.

I've done this. It's only comical if you are uneasy with nudity. I went to college in an era when guys didn't think twice about interacting with other guys naked, so this all still feels normal to me. The fact that someone can see my penis in a place where it's appropriate doesn't change how I interact with him.
I think there is no problem as it is part of shower culture :)

Reactions: kdubb

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think we all have junk and it doesn’t matter if u big small it’s what you got and no point hiding it
AGREED!!! It's just a penis people! (I love it... but still!)

RG97

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My gym locker room is pretty small so I take my clothes etc from my locker to the benches, strip and walk to the showers naked carrying only my shower gel. Once I am finished I walk back to my spot and collect my towel to dry off

VladtheImpaler

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First thing I do at my locker is take off all my clothes, put on my Flip Flops and walk to the toilets, pee in the urinal, then get up on the scale, walk back to the locker get everything I need to get dressed, put everything I don't need into the locker then get dressed and head to the Fitness Room. When I get back I strip get my towel, my body wash and take them into the open shower room. Go back put on the Flip Flops go to the urinal pee then walk through the shower room to the steam room. Sit naked, then take a shower dry off go back to my locker, lay out my clothes go into the toilets dry out my ears, go back to the locker put everything away lock it then get dressed. 50% of the men in the locker room walk around totally naked, go in the steam room naked and shower naked.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
just for shits and giggles:

The first published reference to “buck naked” in the Dictionary of American Regional English is from 1928, while the first citation for “butt naked” comes from a 1966-70 DARE survey.

On the other hand, both DARE and The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language speculate that “buck naked” may be an alteration of “butt naked,” indicating that “butt” may have come first.

Meanwhile, why a “buck”? Michael Quinion, in an entry for the word “buff” on his website World Wide Words, suggests that “buck” may refer to “buckskin,” which is supposedly the color of naked skin exposed to the sun.

At this point, I’ll butt out.
Brilliant! Whenever I get in touch with my inner nerd and write something like I did, I love getting such a response.
I always figured "buck" was right cuz people would PAY to see my ass! (But that may not be linguistically supportable...)
And, of course, "buckskin" is only the "color of naked skin exposed to the sun" if one is white/pale. Butt then, I suppose THAT would depend on the color of the deer or whatever that was skinned.
Hmmm... seems like we're off-topic here... : )

What is the origin of the phrase "buck naked"?