Walk to the gym shower

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Flip flops and towel over my shoulder. Otherwise naked as the day I was born. Yep I've carried on conversations with other guys in the locker room while one or both of us are naked. Swapped names and shake hands too while naked. It's just a dick and everyone in there has one.
Everyone has one, and some ARE one!

Reactions: Gj816

Das_Boot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Typically go to the shower wearing underwear or with a towel around my waist. Definitely not ashamed of being seen but I'm not trying to flaunt either. For me it's just a long walk in a close quarters locker room to the showers. Rather not do the awkward, you going left or right dance squeezing past someone while naked

Reactions: Gj816

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Typically go to the shower wearing underwear or with a towel around my waist. Definitely not ashamed of being seen but I'm not trying to flaunt either. For me it's just a long walk in a close quarters locker room to the showers. Rather not do the awkward, you going left or right dance squeezing past someone while naked
But that's the best part! You can still walk naked without "flaunting" it per se. Maybe you'll be an inspiration to some dude.

Reactions: Gj816 and Das_Boot

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done this. It's only comical if you are uneasy with nudity. I went to college in an era when guys didn't think twice about interacting with other guys naked, so this all still feels normal to me. The fact that someone can see my penis in a place where it's appropriate doesn't change how I interact with him.
I don't agree that it's ONLY comical if you're uneasy. I'm not uneasy at all; I have hung around naked with guys for years. It just struck me funny when handshakes come after a certain amount of conversation with a naked guy; it's so formal for such an informal setting. Maybe we should adopt the custom I've heard about on South Sea Islands or Africa or wherever (assuming they're true) where men greet each other by grabbing each other's dicks. That'd be understandable; talk about male bonding!

quarter

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done different things depending on the locker room. At my current gym, I'll walk with my towel in front of me. Sometimes I'll realize I need to pee before getting into the shower, so I'll leave my towel on the hook and walk naked to the urinal. In my previous gym, there were lots of naked guys walking around since it was an open shower area, so I'd occasionally leave my towel in my locker, or sometimes I'd forget to even pack one and I'd do my business nude (shower, sauna, urinal, sink) and finally dry off using paper towels. There were a few other guys who'd do this too. In college, I'd take a locker close to the showers, so I'd just leave everything in the locker and walk nude. The bathroom was further away, but I'd go there naked too. Occasionally I would get a boner, and with nothing else to cover up with, I'd nonchalantly just grasp my head and shaft in my hand and hold it to the side and keep walking. There was actually one time I got locked out of my locker naked and an attendant came in to help me (posted that story elsewhere) but other than that, no problems with doing this.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
99 percent of the time: Completely naked, and carrying my towel
When I head to the showers, I usually just find some guy who's already got a towel wrapped around his waist, hike him up to my shoulders, and walk to the showers that way.

Reactions: S_Dick

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: S_Dick