Walked in on my mother...

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Slayed, May 7, 2007.

1. Slayed

Slayed New Member

Hi guys.

I recently came home from the long weekend(was away).I let myself in with my key, the house seemed quiet.I went upstairs and i saw my mother masturbating with a dildo.I was really surprised and a bit weirded out.She looked at me and stopped.I just said sorry and left really quickly.
    im in a internet cafe at the moment.

What should i say when I get back?

has this ever happend to you guys?

Btw my parents are divorced if anybody is wondering.

Thanks

2. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Does having a divorced parent make a difference. I know that members of both sexes, single, married, and divorced frequently take things in their own hands.

It is all a part of life.

Now, regarding your Question. Remain silent on the situation. Just as you would expect your own Mother, or even Father to remain silent if they walked in on you as you were enjoying some private time.

Enough said.

3. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

well that's gonna cost you a lot of money for therapy

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Time to move out, perhaps?

5. zaza

zaza New Member

Least said soonest mended

6. headbang8

Gold Member

Albums:
    You're both adults. One sometimes catches another adult in a private moment. The courteous thing to do is say oops and skedaddle.

You said you were sorry, and you can leave it at that. If you really feel you must say something, you can apologise again for surprising her. But I wouldn't make a big deal of it--it's no more than catching someone in the bathroom.

7. Bigmeat009

Bigmeat009 Member

Albums:
    Find your mom a boyfriend with a huge cock!

8. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Yeah, some good replies so far. Have to echo a few of the things, you're both adults, so don't feel like it's a big deal. Your Mom is as much a woman as the women of the lpsg, she has her own needs. Get a chuckle from the posts from guys who seem to forget that.

If you feel the need to talk to her about it, just simply bring it up by apologizing for catching her in a private moment, but also, lighten the mood by making a joke at making sure she closes her door or something similiar.

And don't worry, this has happened to plenty of people, me included!!

9. benderten2001

Gold Member

Well, yeah! It could. And (perhaps) understandably so.
    But, it doesn't have to.

Resolve to dismiss the incident...entirely. Don't dwell on it, don't mention it in conversation and should it ever come up (by mom), just reply "we're all human and subject to seeking pleasure and release sometimes" and just drop the subject and not encourage discussing it. Let your reaction of not appearing (too) ashamed and embarrassed be an example to your mother!

Masturbation has long-been "tabooed" and full of guilt for everyone.
    We (ALL) need to overcome this stuff and just go on with life....period.

10. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the idea of someone racing to an Internet Cafe to get advice from us before returning home.

11. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I would also forget it ever happened. And don't discuss it unless mom brings it up and even then keep it short and sweet. Oh scratch all that... just walk up too her and say sorry for killing the moment :)

12. pat_983

pat_983 New Member

If you walked in on her having a beer or having a shower or having a meal what would your reaction be? These are all natural everyday life functions ..so is sex. Just relax and don't cause her any more embarassment. She's entitled to some fun after all she's alive ..right?

13. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

I thought the same thing. This is kind of like the people who agree to go on Dr Phil and air all their most intimate thoughts.

14. invisibleman

Gold Member

Hi guys.

I recently came home from the long weekend(was away). I let myself in with my key, the house seemed quiet.I went upstairs and i saw my mother masturbating with a dildo. I was really surprised and a bit weirded out. She looked at me and stopped. I just said sorry and left really quickly.
    im in a internet cafe at the moment.

What should i say when I get back? Act as if nothing happened. Be cool about it. Pretend that your mother caught you doing the same and act like what you would want her to act had you been in a postion like that. Empathy. Empathy. Empathy. Walk in her shoes...just don't mess with THAT dildo. You WILL lose. Hehehe.

Maybe later on--write her a note apologizing for the particular incident and that you will call her to give notice when coming by the house. You should yell in the house to make your prescence known. Like, "Hello, Mom. Your son/daughter is back!!!!. "

has this ever happend to you guys? Yeah, my pop walked in on me in the john twice on separate occasions. It was my fault. Door was left open and the other time, my father thought that I was out. (Out was the literal word.

Btw my parents are divorced if anybody is wondering.

Thanks

15. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    If she had walked in on you jacking off what would you want her to do...just say excuse me, shut the door, and not mention it....just like she did. Your mom is a human too and has needs...just let it go.

But for Mothers day you should get her a big cucumber with her name on it. YEEESSSSSS!!!!!!

16. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Just say nothing. My sister found my mum's vibrator once. Then told me about it and showed me. It must be about 9 or 10 inches long, is lifelike with veins and a kind of pale peach colour. It has a thin head and gets thicker towards the base. I'm cool with that.

Weirdest thing is I went to bed one night and it was in the fucking bathroom on the stand (with toothbrushes etc). I don't know who left it there or if it was a joke or not but I just left it where it was and said nothing.

I haven't seen it in years now and just put it down as one of those things.

17. karmen

karmen New Member

Albums:
    My advice--Don't say anything until and unless she says something first.

You two might not be able to look each other in the eyes at first but it will soon pass.

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

18. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Yep. Never happened. There are times for a selective memory, and that was one of them.

Learing what to ignore is one of the finer points of wisdom.

19. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Reminds me of the time I walked into the laundry room in the old folk's home while visiting my grandmother to collect her laundry for her, only to find an elderly couple going at it on top of one of the washing machines. They looked at me shocked, I blinked and, red faced and forgetting all about laundry, turned around slowly and left asap.
    LOL - Though part of me wanted to give the old guy a standing ovating for his stamina at that age.

20. Principessa

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted