walked in on someone having sex

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
have you ever walked in on someone having sex? What was their reaction and yours? Was it a turn or or turn off?

I have only had this happen during college when I stayed at the dorms and then later on when I shared an apt with a roommate. The first time I came back to our dorm early only to be greeted by the sight of my roommate ass pumping down. I immediatety turned around and walked out. When I shared an apt later on I walked by my roommate room hearing someone noises I walked over to see some girl he had just met riding him for all he was worth. They did not see me and I watched for about a min. She had really nice boobs seeing that got me worked up so I went back to my room and rubbed one out.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I walked in on a couple having sex in a bathroom at a party last Summer (while the door locked, it didn't mate properly with the frame). They were only going for a quickie, I guess, as they had (re)moved only the most essential bits of their clothing.

They were very aware of my (very brief) presence.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive walked in on my dad before fucking his girlfriend. the wierd thing about it too was they were doing it standing up. :surprised:

HungDaddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
iv'e walked in on my girl cousin when she was fucking her boyfriend she looked at me and freaked out, and then on my 2 guy cousins when they were with their girls, but they also have walked in on me with my girl but i dont care if they wanna watch thats their shit lol

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My roommates and I were always walking into one another in the frat house.

The 1st time I was embarassed. The 2nd time. I went to bed and let them finish the deed.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've heard a number of stories about people having sex in front of a college roommate, usually without the roommates approval/permission. I'm both puzzled and fascinated. What goes through someone's head when they decide to have sex in front of an unwilling witness, as though they were not there?

salvatruco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Most likely they are so honry they don't care.

Regarding:
I've heard a number of stories about people having sex in front of a college roommate, usually without the roommates approval/permission. I'm both puzzled and fascinated. What goes through someone's head when they decide to have sex in front of an unwilling witness, as though they were not there?

vxie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i've walked in on a few of my mates over the years, never really been an issue. One of my friends, i think i've walked in on him with his last 4 girlfriends - and not once was it on purpose :p

lol i think he's acutally proud that i've seen him fucking his girls

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
my 1st college roomate was gay and he brought someone home from the club and they get in at like 5-6 am, so they start fucking, with me right there. they thought i was asleep so i watched them fuck.

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media

I think alot of it has to do more with hormones and getting caught up in the moment than anything else. That and the fact there is little privacy in college when you share a room. Add alcohol to the mix and reasoning goes right out the door.

roundtop02

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a roommate in college who brought his girlfriend back to our room about 2am after I'd gone to bed. We had a loft above a living room and both of our beds where up there, separated by a small shelf. Nothing to really block a view or sound.

So they slip by my bed, of course I'm awake now, and then snuggle in. At that point, I'm like "okay they just want to sleep." Then within about five minutes, the girl starts moaning like she's being licked by a thousand tongues and then I start hearing the "slap, slap" sound everyone knows means two people are screwing. My roommate was pretty good at sex it seemed because it went on for about 30 minutes.

I was surprised, then pissed because it was late at night, during the week, I had early classes the next day and if he'd asked, I would have found another place to sleep that night. I got up for my 8am class, left a nasty note about it, and left.

Later that day, he claimed that she wasn't there, then backtracked and said, okay she was there but that nothing happened. Until then, I really liked and trusted the guy. He lied about something so obvious and then got indignant about it, telling me I was making it up. F-him. I think its just common courtesy to others to find a place to do your private bits in private UNLESS its clear the other roommate 1) wants to watch or 2) participate. Then its different.

Now, it was somewhat common (10 or so times a semester) for guys in our fraternity to do a "sport". This meant that guys hid upstairs in the sleeping loft, peering over the edge as the two got it on below on the couch. Obviously, all parties to this event were normally quite drunk. I never got to do it myself (either as the fucker or the watcher), but others did and told me that they were as hard as rocks. If there was more than one guy in the loft, I often wondered if one thing led to another and some guys got experiences they didn't count on.

One last experience to relate. Two friends of mine went to a rock concert (back when they had those) and picked up two high school seniors who wanted to party with college guys. Within an hour, all were upstairs in the loft, naked and doing the doggie. My friend who was more secure in himself said that he was more turned on by watching the other guy fucking his girl than he was by the high school girl he was poking in the ass. He said he could see the guy's cock glistening in the dim light as he went in and out. I assume he still fantasizes that that boy's cock.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never walked in on someone having sex, but was on the receiving end when many years aog one of my kids walked in on my wife going at it rather heavily. Now my kids joke with us about why we wanted them to take naps in the afternoon on the weekends.

dopeyco123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I walked into my college apartment to find my roomate blowing my best friend from high school. They were both really drunk and my roomate claims that my best friend had started a pissing contest on the patio, and then it became a dick lenght contest.

Well my friend has seen my cock and knows its alot bigger than normal and started telling my roomate about my dick! Well my roomate thought his was just as big when it got hard...so he started stroking to show off. well they both got hard and then evidently that got my friend hot and hard.

Anyway after I caught them, my friend made me prove my cock size to my roomate....hard.

but that's a different story!

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to live with a roommate who always turned off the light to have sex with his girl friend while I was sleeping. If his girl friend was beautiful, I would have gone for threesome, but she is just mediocre.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A few times at high school parties, I'd walk in on people screwing in bedrooms as I was looking for a private place to screw my girlfriend. They were always real quiet about it (If I had heard fucking noises, I wouldn't have even tried the door, and they hadn't locked the door.

When we found an empty bedroom (and sometimes we had to go out to one of our cars for some privacy), I'd always make sure the door was locked before I started stripping myself or my girlfriend.

I was always walking in on my college roommate screwing his girlfriend. He didn't even care that I was there. I got so I didn't either..and I always went over to my various gf's apt's because Robbie had no compunctions about walking in on me.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, the first time I got high I walked in on a threesome. I knew the two girls personally, and had just met the guy a few minutes earlier. Haha good times...

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I went to a party at a friend's house, showing up with 2 cases of beer and 3 addl friend's. we go inside and a card game in the kitchen was going on, the home owner, Bob fucking one of our more looser women, Pam in the bedroom off the kitchen. when she heard my friend's voice, Dave, she told him to get in there and fuck her. Bob came out, said he could not get the job done. Now Dave has a cock that would make a horse cry. So while they are in there screwing, I'm drinking beer, playing cards, and watching Dave slam his huge cock in Pam, who is wiggling, squirming and cumming like crazy by her moans and screams. Pam, now bowlegged, left the party shortly after Dave polished her off. a couple gals showed up later, and I took one in the bedroom, and rammed my cock in her. all the guys just acted non- chalant about it, peeking in every once in awhile. I did not at that point have any "reputation", but my friend, Greg, said that I was a lot like Dave, and that he would not want to follow me for sloppy seconds.

I have been walking in on more than I have walked in on others. My GF's best friend walked in on us one night, my GF was climaxing so she was not aware that her friend was standing there, mouthing the words, "my god, you are huge, i had no idea". she was almost in shock.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
I went to a party at a friend's house, showing up with 2 cases of beer and 3 addl friend's. we go inside and a card game in the kitchen was going on, the home owner, Bob fucking one of our more looser women, Pam in the bedroom off the kitchen. when she heard my friend's voice, Dave, she told him to get in there and fuck her. Bob came out, said he could not get the job done. Now Dave has a cock that would make a horse cry. So while they are in there screwing, I'm drinking beer, playing cards, and watching Dave slam his huge cock in Pam, who is wiggling, squirming and cumming like crazy by her moans and screams. Pam, now bowlegged, left the party shortly after Dave polished her off. a couple gals showed up later, and I took one in the bedroom, and rammed my cock in her. all the guys just acted non- chalant about it, peeking in every once in awhile. I did not at that point have any "reputation", but my friend, Greg, said that I was a lot like Dave, and that he would not want to follow me for sloppy seconds.

I have been walking in on more than I have walked in on others. My GF's best friend walked in on us one night, my GF was climaxing so she was not aware that her friend was standing there, mouthing the words, "my god, you are huge, i had no idea". she was almost in shock.

Haven't walked in on any, but the wall was so thin it was almost like I was in the room. When I lived in an apartment I had a female neighbor (a nightclub waitress) who started seeing a guy who I knew from word of mouth in a nightclub had the reputation of being hung. When he was pounding her the vocals coming from her were loud, sounding almost unearthly and very ecstatic. He drank a lot, they would fight and eventually broke up.

Within a month a new guy starts coming over on a regular basis. Cleancut good looking guy. When the bed would go to bumping there would be no sounds from her. Your story kind of reminded me of that, size wise that is.