walked in on someone having sex

mrbungle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife hovering over me giving me a blow job and our 2 year old son walks in from his bedroom.

My wife noticed this and started tapping my leg, but I was so close that I put my hands on her head and made her finish up.

It's only after I had climaxed that I also noticed him standing there.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1: Yea I have dave...then I discovered, it was just me in the mirror.
Wasn't that big of a turn on for me :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Sorry...I couldn't help posting this thought for a laugh or two.
Hope you get one too!

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The wife and I had to share a bunk in a dorm room in Munich, as there were no double rooms left. We were pretty horny and just glad to be in a bed, so we treid to move as little and be as quiet as possible!

Trigon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In junior high school, I was the lookout for a buddy, who got quite a bit of action under a stairwell. Most of them kept their tops on, but, there was one really pretty girl he made take it ALL off! I was going nuts because this girl was a senior and had the body of a 19 yr old, and I probably spent more time looking her over, than watching the damn stairwell! Anyway, he fucked her bucknaked in two positions on her grandma's blanket, until she cried! Man, was I jealous. :cool:

But, we talked about it for the rest of the day!

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah. It was back when I was in my partying days. Was asleep on a couch after this house party. Woke up to find the couple in the sleeping bag next to me having sex. I got up and tried to find a place to go to give them privacy, but the inn was full.

When I went back, they were on the couch I had just left, but they gave it back figuring I was SOL on another spot. got a nice hand job out of the deal.

missiletech

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MY brother and I are both in the Army. When he lived in the barracks he had a roomate who was a nice guy but had a new woman everynight. The roomate had a son who is my sons age and they always played together and he like to buy them the same toys(we were the only people our age at the time who had kids). Anyway, I went to visit my bro with my son one day. I walked in my brother was shining his boots. The roomate was behind a curtain going at it with some woman. My son looked at me and asked what all the noise was. I just turned around and started to walk out of the room when the roomate heard our voices and stopped what he was doing. He came rushing out from behind the drope that divided the room with black briefs and argayle socks on(I swear!), carrying a present for my kid. I remember looking toward the back of the room at some lady with her knees pointed to the ceiling and a very angry look on her face. The roomate and my bro said we should stay and completely ignored the woman. After about 5 min the woman got dressed and left. We just talked and let my son play with his new toy.

docris

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've walked in on my parents. I left the room quickly and closed the door. I was in my 20's at the time.

commandodude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my roommate in college, i walked in on him pounding this girl doggy style.i just walked out but not before i took a photo with my phone.

salpecam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My ex-gf walked in on me while I was fucking her mother on the couch in the front room. Everything just stopped like a stopwatch. We all seemed to be motionless for ages (probably about 10 seconds really).

randk

Experimental Member
Media
Twice. Both times in college. First time, freshman year, my roommate came into the room, drunk as hell, with some girl, they peeled off their clothes, and fucked on the floor. I doubt either one of them knew I was in the room. Second time, my roommate during my senior year was in the backyard of our fraternity house, banging some girl on a blanket. He later told me they liked getting 'caught' by passersby.

Chastig

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When it comes to being walked in on, I think it’s totally fun. I love to have someone walk in on me having sex. It’s always interesting to see the person’s reaction. Okay, maybe I am a perv, but I have planned on ways for friends to walk in on me. It can be HOT, especially if its someone what joins in (that is if you want them to join in).

I walked in on a couple of friends of mid having sex once which totally caught me by surprise. I had just talked with them 15 min. before so they totally know that I was on my way to their home. When they didn’t answer I didn’t think anything of it, and just walked in. Oppss.. lol

It was nice to see my friends ass getting pumped.

DrJekkyl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my roommate during my freshman year of college walked in on me with a girl. it was only the 2nd day at school so we didn't know each other well at all. she was topless giving your boy here a hummer, and he obviously didn't feel like it was a bad time to walk in. so he just stayed. not sure if he was gay or straight, so i'm sure he was happy either way seeing 18 year old DD's or 8 inches.

randk

Experimental Member
Media
My neighbor, whose job is delivering salt to people's homes and depositing it into their water softeners, said he once walked through a customer's home and saw a man pounding a woman on the kitchen table. The couple never saw him !

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i've done is a few times in my life and as i recall every of those times turned out just fine. the last time (if can remember correctly) was spring of last year. i walked into my friend's roommate and his girl going at it in the basement when i went to visit. i was asked to run downstairs and grab oars for us to go kayaking and the oars were in the room they were fucking in. i opened the door and we all froze and looked at each other. i just smiled, said "don't mind me", grabbed the oars, gave him a thumbs up, and left. we never did talked about it ever but whenever i see them we all act as if it never happened.