walked in on while coming?

D_jhtrseikdf

1st Like
Media
My old housemate came home when I was bollock naked in the living room, sat back, feet up, grunting and tossing off like crazy. I was so close, I couldn't stop, so just kept pumping my fist and big thick ropes of spunk started to shoot out with me grunting hard, my toes curling big time.

justscott

Just Browsing
Media
When i was 14 I got watched doing the whole thing as I didnt know a group of older boys were spying on me, once I shot they busted out laughing and teascing me like mad. At 14, the whole thing was totally aweful.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In college I shared a house with 2 other guys and a girl, Angie. One afternoon after my classes I came home to an empty house and since I was feeling horny, I went to my room to jack off. As I remember it, it was one of those really good masturbation sessions where your entire universe is sliding between your two hands. Right as I was about to start cumming Angie opened the door (she had the past-due cable bill in her hand and had wanted my part of the bill) and just froze. I was past the point of no return and just started spewing all over the place. Without saying a word she just closed the door and left. Afterwards she said she was sorry about walking in without knocking. Three days later we were fucking our brains out, although we never really became a regular couple.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, I make sure such an occurrence is impossible by locking the door. However, one time someone did knock on the door right when I was cumming.