Walking around in just boxers in the dorm room?

MeinTeil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just do it. If the people involved/affected freak out, well then you have some real data to consider.

It wasn't common in my day (mid 90s) but I wouldn't have cared, except that it would have attracted my attention. Meanwhile I saw a guy wearing just boxers (and shirt) in a laundromat just last year.

If it's uncommon where you are, and not many other residents wear boxers around, then be prepared to be teased and have a sense of humor about it.

bobthebuild3r

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You tell 'em 8inchteencock! I don't mind you asking these question...and I have came from the same background as you so I know what you're talking about. As for my dorm experience, some people walked around with boxers, some walked with more on. I never seen anyone just naked walking around...

So if I were you, I would get the feeling of the dorm first. By that I mean see what everyone is wearing...boxers, undies, more clothed, etc...then you can judge for yourself if boxers is appropriate. Too err on the safe side, throw on a t-shirt?
But all in all I don't think boxers alone is too revealing. Especially later a night in the dorm.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my all male dorm boxers to speed o tight underwear was common.

only a few of us would walk to the shower with just a towel; over our shoulder.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
You can walk in my dorm room in your boxers anytime. Just dont expect me to not try and get them off you.
seriously, it isnt odd at all to hang around in just your underwear in your dorm. Most guys sleep in just their underwear, so seeing another guy in his boxers is pretty normal.
Your gonna meet guys with all different levels of modesty. Ive had roommates that were uptight about being shirtless, and Ive had roommates that were practically nudists. You should see how your roommate reacts to just wearing boxers, and if he doesnt seem to have a problem with it, then do it.
Cant believe you showered in HS in swimsuits, and changed in stalls. That is incredibkle bizarre to me.

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i havent met ANYONE who cares if someone is wearing boxers around them. even in mixed company. all of this as long as the person is acting NORMAL.

now if you wanted to walk around in a pair of skimpy briefs, that may be another thing. boxers are perfectly acceptable, as long as you just act like a normal person

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
.........Funny how I notice now-a-days alot of guys and girls wear boxers as their shorts when going out - mainly those satin-eee ones with mickeymouse all over them. Not owning one pair of boxers its not a fashion statement I indulge in.........

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like walking around in boxers when I'm home. Get some air up there, and for a change, no squeezing of my nuts.

If I'm at home longer than 10-mtes, I'm in boxers [w/a boner only if I"m smokin something or have good company or watching something good on big screen].

Dave NoCal

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was in college, a very long time ago, guys would be in their underwear in their rooms on in the hall on the way to the shower. Some would walk to the shower either wrapped in towel or walk to the shower naked holding a towel. They generally did not spend time in others' rooms in their underwear. Also, there were differences in the the norms and culture of different dorms. The one next to mine was a "jock" dorm where everyone participated in Saturday afternoon intramural sports. Once that was over they would come back and have massive naked water fights in the dorm halls. OP, you just need to get there and give it a few days to understand what is accepted.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
i had to go to the store two different times today. Both times, I came home, stripped, and put on baggy boxers. I need some air up there. Don't you just hate it when you butt sweats so much it runs onto your taint, and down the inside of your legs?