walking around in underwear

brieflover69

Experimental Member
Media
I love showing off my big dick and low hanging balls, especially since I hang pretty heavy. However, I find there is never a great time to go naked. It seems like it is easier to make an excuse to be in just underwear -- whether at my house or at a friends, or the beach. A guy in just underwear seems to be pretty acceptable. i take full advantage of this by wearing undies that show off my package well, but don't make my exhibitionist tendancies too obvious. I don't wear thongs or sheer or mesh or bright colors -- just normal guy underwear that shows off my cock. i've gotten away with doing this in front of my wife, her friends, my kids and their friends, co-workers and buddies of mine. I love the stares.

Anyone else do this?

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Living alone it's not a problem but for you to go around with family, kids and friends - that's very uncool! There's a time and place for everything - want to show off, OK but not with kids around - yours or anyone else's.

Sorry for being so blunt! but we share thoughts and feelings here too, besides pictures!!!

crazy_one53402

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to see some oics of you in your underwear...I think it's sexy when you tease but leave something to the imagination...wanna spark my thoughts....?

I do at home, did it when I was younger stopped in my teens.

Yes it would be nice to see a couple pics

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don't wear underwear often, and only started wearing it when i got my first job, with soviet walgreens. my first week i never wore underwear there, yah? then they started making me go into the cooler and freezer. that's when i went out and got some undies haha. but, before i started working there, i never used to wear underwear at all.

when i get home, i change into a pair of gym shorts for comfort

D

deleted3782

Its too cold now...I keep my heat (and heat bill) low. When its warmer am in boxers most of the time...and I have no curtains. :wink: