walking around in underwear

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
I'm nude in the house.
A few weeks ago I was cleaning up the house for a photo shot of me and I was wearing PJ pants going in an out of the house...neighbor girls (town home complex) said "nice PJ's" (I thought that was a weird compliment as the PJ's were ordinary) did not realize until later that as I walked the head of my penis kept popping out of fly

Reactions: briefsguy1993

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
Last girl that lived with me said as she moved away said..."now you can go back to walking round nude" (I only did stopped while she was here out of respect)

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
And she only tanned while I was away too!! damn!!
But it I guess we did this ot was to not make our living together something else.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Meh we are always naked in my house unless I'm cold.
Even when my sister,neice and their combined kids come around I stay naked.
The kids like to talk about my piercings on occasion.
C.B.:saevil:

salsfe

Experimental Member
Media
A few weeks ago I was cleaning up the house for a photo shot of me and I was wearing PJ pants going in an out of the house...neighbor girls (town home complex) said "nice PJ's" (I thought that was a weird compliment as the PJ's were ordinary) did not realize until later that as I walked the head of my penis kept popping out of fly

mdlindqu

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't wear thongs or sheer or mesh or bright colors -- just normal guy underwear that shows off my cock.
What is just "Normal Guy Underwear" Hanes, FTL or JCP? Briefs can be HOT if you choose the right ones....CK, 2Xist, Cin2, etc. Please explain your denfinition of Normal.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What is just "Normal Guy Underwear" Hanes, FTL or JCP? Briefs can be HOT if you choose the right ones....CK, 2Xist, Cin2, etc. Please explain your denfinition of Normal.
It's obvious when you say normal guys underwear I would think your basic FTL, Hanes, JCP, Sears, Stafford, Munsingwear, BVD, Arrow, Dickies, need I go on etc......

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I often walk about my place, in just my C-in2's, and sometimes at mom's if I have user her shower.

Kind of handy, when you live in a 2nd floor appt, which faced out over a massive field and river.

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Same as the above poster. The sooner I can get down to my briefs when I get home, the better. I walk round in them most of the time when Im at home. I dont worry about the neighbours seeing in either, I guess they have seen as much on the beach with guys in trunks, so what is to worry over. None of them have complained so far...

Reactions: briefsguy1993

Builtfarmtough

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As soon as I get home work the boots an pants an shirt come off an I'm down to my tighty whities or boxerbriefs. Gf sont seem to mind an a few other friends an such have seen me in em an never said nothin.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The sooner I can get down to my briefs when I get home, the better. I dont worry about the neighbours seeing in either, I guess they have seen as much on the beach with guys in trunks, so what is to worry over. None of them have complained so far...
As handsome as you look in your underwear, no one in their right mind would complain!

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to keep my clothes on, but my roommate is a different story. He NEVER has a shirt on, rarely his pants, and a lot of times, parades around buttnaked. Not that I mind, as he has a great body.... alas he 100% straightthough.

What underwear he wear? ;)

jackhard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to keep my clothes on, but my roommate is a different story. He NEVER has a shirt on, rarely his pants, and a lot of times, parades around buttnaked. Not that I mind, as he has a great body.... alas he 100% straightthough.
Your roommate sounds like me! :)

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love showing off my big dick and low hanging balls, especially since I hang pretty heavy. However, I find there is never a great time to go naked. It seems like it is easier to make an excuse to be in just underwear -- whether at my house or at a friends, or the beach. A guy in just underwear seems to be pretty acceptable. i take full advantage of this by wearing undies that show off my package well, but don't make my exhibitionist tendancies too obvious. I don't wear thongs or sheer or mesh or bright colors -- just normal guy underwear that shows off my cock. i've gotten away with doing this in front of my wife, her friends, my kids and their friends, co-workers and buddies of mine. I love the stares.

Anyone else do this?
in front of your kids???? seriously?? sick fuck!!!