walking around in underwear

D

deleted3782

I've just spent the past week sharing a hotel room with a roommate...and I agree its more acceptable to hang out in underwear rather than going naked. Our first night here, we went out with a group of people, bar-hopped, and came back to the hotel room where he stripped down to t-shirt and boxers within 5 minutes of getting back. I followed suit and stripped down to my boxer briefs...and we talked about various thinsg from the safety of our own beds for a while. Ya'll who know me realize that I'm not very modest...my boxer briefs showed a hell of a lot more than his boxers did.

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
:)

I've just spent the past week sharing a hotel room with a roommate...and I agree its more acceptable to hang out in underwear rather than going naked. Our first night here, we went out with a group of people, bar-hopped, and came back to the hotel room where he stripped down to t-shirt and boxers within 5 minutes of getting back. I followed suit and stripped down to my boxer briefs...and we talked about various thinsg from the safety of our own beds for a while. Ya'll who know me realize that I'm not very modest...my boxer briefs showed a hell of a lot more than his boxers did.

D

deleted3782

Ya there were some interesting dynamics in terms of nudity with that particular roommate situation...but that's some other "Nudity in front of Roommate" thread...:wink:

D

deleted518773

I love being nude but in front of others is out of the question

D

deleted627832

I am always in my underwear at home. I too, walk around in front of who is in my house. Kids don't matter because they do it also.

Once when I worked out of town. I was in my hotel room when my co-worker came over. I was in my underwear. I guy told me to put something on. I told him it's my room and then drop them. Nothing was said any more.

Reactions: briefsguy1993

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only show off in locker rooms and common showers at gym. I've slept all naked when i was in the same room with male friends, room mates, school mates, co-workers when we had to spend nights together at hotels or camping during holidays or while working out of town, school trips... it is something guys do when young or adolescents. But that's all. Sometimes i'd like to show off more, but there's always a right time and place for everything and the rule is never to hurt anyone's sensitivity.

jcdfw

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm the same. Once I get home I strip down to my briefs or nothing at all. If I catch a chill I'll put on sweats. I can't believe that I live in Chicago, in a highrise, with highrises all around, and I can count on one hand how often I've seen someone else in their underwear.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was married, it was boxers (and a tee shirt) around the house, if it was just me and the boys- probably nothing on. Now that I am widowed- nothing around the house (if its cold, socks and a tshirt). I keep a pair of shorts on the doorknob in case any stops by unannounced (and the basset is pretty good about 'sounding the alarm lol)

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in college, i share a place with four other guys. we all would walk around in our underwear, althought they wore boring boxers, i was the only one who wore nylon bikinis, and yes, i got my balls busted all the time.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't see why it's a problem for a family to wear just underwear around the house in the summer. My female friend and her daughter do it all the time. Some of my guy friends do it, too. If no one cares, then it shouldn't be an issue.

There were a few times this summer and fall where it was warm enough to just wear underwear around the house. I'm usually a boxer guy, but wore briefs all morning on a few weekends just for the fun of wearing something skimpier than boxers. It's fun to do the dishes and general housework in just a pair of briefs. Most of the time, the temperature here is too cool to be comfortable without a shirt. Right now as I'm typing this, my legs are cold and I need to put on track pants. Fall has truly arrived here in San Diego.

chip2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like to get comfortable in my underwear, just seems natural, often take my time changing in the locker room, standing there in my whites

Dan

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was younger (a kid) my brothers and I had playmates that lived around the corner from us, every day after work their dad would come home and strip to his underwear. He would walk around their house and even answer the door in his tightie whites. No one thought any thing of it. He was a good man and a good friend.

Reactions: BearTough

stickyboxers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I usually just wear boxers and a t-shirt. I feel like my friend/roommate is a bit of a homophobe so I usually put on basketball shorts if im out in the living room.